July 1, 2016 – Executive search firm Slone Partners has named Leslie Loveless as its new chief executive officer. She succeeds Adam Slone, who founded the firm in 2000.
Mr. Slone will remain engaged with the firm, focusing specifically on strategy, finance, mergers and acquisitions, advisement and business development in Boston and California.
Ms. Loveless joined Slone Partners in 2007 and was promoted to chief operating officer in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, she served as director of training and development for AmeriPath.
“With her strategic skill set and capacity to deliver the best the market can offer to Slone Partners’ clients, I am confident that Leslie will build on the company’s promise to consistently deliver exceptional service while moving the team and the organization forward,” said Mr. Slone.
Slone Partners is a recruitment firm that specializes in delivering executive, management and leadership talent for the diagnostic, biopharmaceutical, healthcare information technology and laboratory testing industries. The firm has offices in Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., and San Francisco.
A handful of top leadership positions have shifted at executive search firms recently. Here’s a closer look at what’s been happening lately:
- U.K.-based executive search firm Morgan Hunt named Sue Cooper as its new CEO. Ms. Cooper joined Morgan Hunt as a director in 2011 leading the firm’s education, health and community services practices. She was then appointed managing director in 2013;
- Tatum, an interim services and executive search firm, appointed Macon Albertson as its new president. He previously served as senior vice president of Randstad Professionals;
- Georgia-based search firm Myers McRae Executive Search and Consulting tapped Alan G. Medders Ph.D. as its president. Most recently, Dr. Medders was with Columbus State University (CSU) in Georgia where he served as vice president for university advancement and executive director of the CSU Foundation;
- U.K.-headquartered executive recruiter Norman Broadbent appointed Mike Brennan as group CEO. He previously served as director and global client partner / global head of executive talent & competitive intelligence at Alexander Mann Solutions. He also co-founded and served as CEO of Human Capital Resources;
- Sucherman Group, an executive search firm dedicated to finding leaders in the media and entertainment space, named Jamie Waldron as its new president. With more than two decades of West Coast leadership, Mr. Waldron has placed dozens of senior level executives at top media companies within the entertainment and social media sectors;
- AIMS International appointed Pierangelo Favero as its new president. In 1999, Mr. Favero established AIMS in Italy where he provides organizations a full suite of talent management solutions, including executive recruitment and people development.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media