January 23, 2018 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added six member firms in the U.S. as it continues to expand its global roster.
NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPA Worldwide|
New Member Firms
- Hunter-Ross, based in Rochester, NY, offers both general retained search and HR function search, along with assessment tools for hiring and organizational improvement. Nick Ryberg is president and founder.
- Switch Digital Search, located in Charlotte, is focused on the needs of U.S. tech start-ups and SMBs, such as SaaS, eCommerce, IT solutions, information services, marketing/media agencies. Mark Israel serves as the firm’s CEO and chief talent partner.
- prosourceIT headquartered in Miami, is an IT recruiting provider. Its client portfolio ranges from small local businesses to national companies with operations in multiple locations.
- Triphecta Recruiting, based in Temecula, CA, is a search firm whose areas of focus include: accounting/finance, banking/insurance/financial & investment services, administrative/clerical, customer service/call center, executive management/consulting, HR/recruitment/training, sales/marketing/business development, IT/software/hardware/electronics, real estate/construction, healthcare/medical, government, and retail.
- Henderson Harbor Group, located in Jersey City, NJ, is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment firm. It is led by Daniel Conroy, who is known for his recruiting techniques that include the use of original research and consultative career counseling.
- REBA, headquartered in Lake Placid, NY, is a recruiting firm with a focus on data-driven, multi-channel, direct marketing roles and all the analytical (strategic and technical) capabilities that support a marketing or sales driven businesses.
NPAworldwide is taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas. In November, it added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc., based in San Francisco; Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.); Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India); C-Elites (San Francisco); Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand); Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA); EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA); Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia); Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia); Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ); Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY); and dEEVOiR Consulting Services Pvt Ltd (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. This included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group Pty Ltd., Elitez Pte Ltd., Red Rock, 2discover P/L, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
In addition, the consortium gained a number of other new member firms, including CyberSN, Ammon Consulting, ProSearch, VIMRO, LLC, DMB Associates, SNAP COO, Inc., Repforce Plus, InnoCom, Inc., Troy Recruitment Pty Ltd, the Graymore Group, Recruiters, ALROVA Services and Future Prospects & Macpeople.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Will Schatz, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media