January 12, 2017 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 14 new member firms in Australia, the Philippines, the U.K., India, and the U.S.
This past November, the organization also gained a number of member firms, including Lloyd Connect, Axius Technologies Inc., Cyber Talent Search, Reflex Staffing Solutions, LavaRock, Search Active Jobs, Tek Search LLC, and White Bay Search.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
The Exponential Power of a Network
NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The firm’s partners recruit in virtually every occupational and industrial niche – some are functional specialists, even micro-specialists, while others work in vertical markets. There are also generalist member firms that support clients for a broad variety of hiring needs. NPAworldwide was founded in 1956 to compete against large franchised organizations ….. Here’s some further reading from Hunt Scanlon Media.
NPAworldwide Celebrates 60 Years
NPAworldwide is celebrating its 60th anniversary of helping members make split placements this year. NPAworldwide, a global recruitment network, is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and has 500 member firms and more than 1,400 recruiters across six continents.
- Ammon Consulting, based in Yangon, Myanmar, provides recruiting serves that also include HR managed services, payroll outsourcing, and professional contract services.
- Fred W. Smithson, located in El Paso, TX, places qualified professionals with international, twin plant/maquiladora, and domestic world-class manufacturing companies.
- ProSearch, headquartered in Vaxjo, Sweden, specializes in executive and specialist searches for experienced technology people in the Nordic region, covering all functional needs to perform in both local and global business.
- VIMRO, LLCis based in Baltimore, MD and specializes in IT infrastructure services & logistics and staffing/recruiting.
- DMB Associates, headquartered in Danbury, CT, focuses on the placement of information technology professionals into a broad range of industries.
- SNAP COO, Inc., located in Charlotte, NC, specializes in project management, human resources, executive office, technology, accounting and finance, marketing, sales, supply chain, corporate communications/affairs, legal/compliance/regulatory, risk, and operations/technology.
- Repforce Plus, based in Sydney, Australia, has a primary focus is sales recruitment, but also works in administration, IT, engineering, logistics, operations, and management.
- CyberSN, headquartered in Boston, specializes exclusively in the placement of cyber security professionals.
- InnoCom, Inc.is located in Hamilton, New Jersey, and concentrates on information technology.
- Troy Recruitment Pty Ltd, based in Sydney, Australia, places accountants, including fraud investigation, forensic technology, eDiscovery and admin personnel globally.
- The Graymore Group, headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, focuses on engineering and operations recruitment.
- Recruiters, located in Copenhagen, Denmark, specializes in IT, logistics/supply chain, product development, finance, HR and sales & marketing.
- ALROVA Services, based in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico, provides recruitment services in the areas of executive management, operations, engineering and R&D, sales/marketing, materials/supply chain management, quality/lean, accounting/finance, human resources/EHS, IT, production, customer service, and administrative
- Future Prospects & Macpeople, headquartered in Sydney, Australia, focuses on executive placements, marketing/sales, environment and sustainability, visual communication, and human resources professionals.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media