November 29, 2017 – Executive recruiters are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet the demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations.
Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide, for example, has added 12 member firms as it continues to expand its global roster.
NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPA Worldwide|
New Member Firms
- HitechPeople Inc., based in San Francisco, offers services in application development & management, data intelligence, testing, advance mobility, cyber security, cloud, digital, infrastructure, IT staffing (W2 hire, corporation to corporation, offshore RPO, direct hire) and retained search.
- Artemis Precision Search, located in Washington, D.C., specializes in cybersecurity with a specific focus on small to mid-size cybersecurity consulting firms.
- Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd, headquartered in Thane, India, provides a broad range of services, including executive search, augmented RPOs and talent acquisition advisory, in more than 35 industries. They include manufacturing, IT, infrastructure, chemicals, petrochemicals, engineering, pharmaceuticals, medical diagnostics, retail chains, automotive, banking, financial services, media, ports and shipping, logistics, FMCG and more.
- C-Elites, based in San Francisco, focuses on C-suite and director-level executives across the technology industry.
- Clarian Consulting, located in Sydney, focuses on the recruitment of people into the cash flow, asset and supply chain in the finance and fintech sectors.
- Stratus Staffing LLC, headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, specializes in healthcare recruitment.
- EM Management Consulting HR, located in Brescia, Italy, is a management consulting firm that provides a comprehensive list of HR services, specializing in executive search/head hunting.
- Achieve Group Australia, based in Townsville, Australia, focuses on recruiting across many industries including civil construction, legal, real estate, engineering, mining, allied health, accounting, education, law, business management, agriculture, hospitality, labor hire and sales and marketing.
- Peak Search Partners, headquartered in Sydney, is a boutique firm specializing in finance, sales & marketing, business services and property.
- Hire Resolve, with locations in Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ, places engineering, mining, IT, manufacturing, HR, trade & tech, medical and finance professionals.
- Jackson ProSource, located in Horse Cave, KY, specializes in placing professionals in the pharmaceutical, medical device, engineering, and manufacturing industries.
- dEEVOiR Consulting Services Pvt Ltd, headquartered in Mumbai, is an end-to-end consulting firm providing services such as recruitment, training, technology consulting, legal services, outsourcing services, HR consulting, real estate services, RPO & screening services.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Will Schatz, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media