April 10, 2017 – U.K.-headquartered Bailey Fisher Executive Search has entered the French market with a partnership with Agnes Babule, who will serve as a business partner. She is based in Paris and works in France, Belgium and Switzerland.
Ms. Babule is an experienced executive search professional with a track record covering a wide range of sectors that reflect Bailey Fisher’s areas of focus: technology, life sciences, digital health and private markets. Specializing in senior executive level positions, she works closely with clients ranging from high potential, early stage ventures through to large corporates. Ms. Babule leverages over 15 years’ experience and an understanding of the challenges companies face in attracting outstanding talent and building impactful leadership teams.
The economy of Paris is today based largely on services and commerce. Of the 390,480 enterprises in the city, some 80 percent are engaged in commerce, transportation, and diverse services, 6.5 percent in construction, and just 3.8 percent in industry.
“We are very excited about the potential that the partnership with Agnes offers in extending our presence across Europe,” said managing director Paul Bailey. “Agnes has many years of search experience and has built a very impressive network across Europe. Partnering with her ‘on the ground’ means that we can continue to identify and attract the best European talent into the U.K. growth sector, and extend our offering to U.K. clients wishing to expand their operations into Europe.”
Bailey Fisher Executive Search is an independent executive search firm operating globally to find impactful talent in technology, life sciences, digital health and private markets. Established in 1998, it has offices in Cambridge and London. Just recently, the firm filled CEO roles for Spectral Edge, Novintum Bioscience, BHR Group, and Digital Assess.
U.K. Search Firms See European Growth Opportunities
As the fallout deepens in the post-Brexit world, U.K.-headquartered search firms have expanded across Europe. Here’s a look at a few taken from the Hunt Scanlon Media archives:
- Coulter Partners opened a new office in Zurich and tapped Phillipp Buis to serve as executive director. This strategic expansion at the firm enhances Coulter Partners’ presence in this key Swiss life sciences market, while also strengthening its German, Austrian, and international networks further.
- Spencer Ogden launched a new office in Mannheim, Germany. The firm has appointed Thilo Grams to serve as director of Germany and lead the new office, which will focus on providing recruitment services for the renewables, power, built environment, technology and R&D sectors.
- Frazer Jones opened a new office in Milan, which focuses on the HR market in Italy and will also take on searches in Southern Europe. “Italy and South Europe is a very exciting market for us,” said Michael Illert, a partner with Frazer Jones. “Italy has a high density of heavily internationalized companies and equally a large number of global companies have regional headquarters there. The Italian HR community is striving for excellence and innovation and we aim to become an integral part of that.”
- Caissa Global has opened a new office in Berlin in the heart of the German capital to better serve its local clients. “Being on the ground in Berlin makes it easier to work more closely with our clients here as well as with local job candidates,” said Konstanty Sliwowski, Caissa Global founder and managing partner.
- TRANSEARCH International added a new office in Paris. It will be headed by Anne Chevillotte, who has over 15 years of experience in executive search. Ms. Chevillotte specializes in manufacturing and business-to-business services. She covers searches in manufacturing (packaging, food, chemical, automotive, engineering, medical device) and leisure / travelling.
- London-based Dunleavy White opened a new office in Frankfurt. “Germany has a large and thriving travel and aviation sector,” said managing partner Rick White. “The opening of the Frankfurt office is an important extension of our EMEA network to better support our existing client base in Germany and surrounding countries.”
- U.K.-based executive search firm ERSG opened a new office in Hamburg and appointed Taimur Malik as country manager. Mr. Malik brings with him a wealth of recruitment experience gained at S3 Recruitment. During his time with S3 he successfully opened and developed four divisions, playing a highly significant part in the overall growth of the firm.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media