March 16, 2018 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations.
Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added six new member locations in the U.S. as it continues to expand its global roster.
NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPAworldwide|
New Member Firms
- Ubertal-India, headquartered in Indore, India, focuses on managed services and technology solutions (Big Data/machine learning, cloud computing, mobility, UI/UX).
- Performance Search Partners, located in Irvine, CA, specializes in placing application development, systems integration, information security, infrastructure management, project management, program management, networking, database development, help desk, technical support and business development professionals in full-time positions for the aerospace, healthcare, and telecommunications industries
- Discern MD, based in Washington, D.C., concentrates on physician recruitment and placement. The firm prides itself on providing personalized matches given
one’s unique experience, aspirations and career path using AI.
- 7 Eagle Group, located in Springfield, MA, specializes in placing military veterans. Jordie Kern is the founder of the firm, whose mission is to make it easy for local businesses to hire our military heroes.
- BluZinc, headquartered in London, is devoted to placing senior managers, directors and chief officers within the digital, technology, marketing, e-commerce and HR spaces. Since 2001, CEO Jonathan Pearson has made over 1,000 permanent and contractor placements.
- CMW and Associates, based in Sarasota, FL, specializes in recruiting manufacturing, supply chain, financial analysts and accountants. The search firm works exclusively with federal and state government agencies and commercial firms.
In November, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc., based in San Francisco; Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.); Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India); C-Elites (San Francisco); Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand); Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA); EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA); Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia); Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia); Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ); Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY); and dEEVOiR Consulting Services Pvt Ltd(Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. This included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group Pty Ltd., Elitez Pte Ltd., Red Rock, 2discover P/L, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
In addition, the consortium gained a number of other new member firms, including CyberSN, Ammon Consulting, ProSearch, VIMRO, LLC, DMB Associates, SNAP COO Inc., Repforce Plus, InnoCom Inc., Troy Recruitment Pty Ltd, the Graymore Group, Recruiters, ALROVA Services and Future Prospects & Macpeople.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media