May 30, 2019 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added nine new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- iPlace APAC, headquartered in Sydney, Australia, focuses on the recruitment in the areas of IT, non-IT, engineering, marketing, sales, construction and other supportive roles in information technology, banking, media, pharmaceutical, finance, oil and gas, and construction industries. Hank Levine serves as president and CEO of the firm.
- Harvest Talent Recruitment and People, based in Victoria, Australia, provides recruitment services in the area of C-suite/executives, accounting, finance, legal, HR, marketing, communications, insurance and superannuation, IT and industrial, including production workers, trades, machine operators, truck drivers and warehouse operatives to frontline supervisors in the oil and gas, engineering, resources, life sciences, manufacturing and petrochemical sectors.
- Acute Medical Staffing, based in New York City, specializes in nursing care and allied health positions. The firm was established 12 years ago.
- Ensis Group, located in San Diego, CA, is experienced in IT, architecture, engineering, sales, healthcare and non-profit recruiting. The search firm was established in 2016 by senior search consultant Will Carreras.
- GoSource People Pty Ltd, headquartered in Sydney, Australia and Manila, Philippines, specialize in technology roles. Its founders, David Goodwin and Chris Liddell, are technology industry veterans with diverse careers, experience, knowledge and extensive business networks.
Recruiter Rankings: Global 30
This year Hunt Scanlon Media reviewed an exhaustive list of global recruiting providers and culled it down to the top 30 global talent providers that now dominate the recruiting business worldwide.
- Caxus Technologies Inc., located in both San Francisco and Washington, D.C., focus is on IT, healthcare, banking and finance. Its consultants combine their specialized skills with the firm’s problem-solving approach, ensuring their full understanding of a client’s mission and objectives.
- Top People USA / Top People OZ, based in Nashville, TN, focuses on IT recruitment, mining and engineering, healthcare and remuneration reviews. The firm was established in 2007.
- Perpetual Talent Solutions, headquartered in Houston, TX, is a recruiting firm whose niche markets include logistics, e-commerce, supply chain/distribution for mid to senior-level sales and operations leaders along with digital marketing. Jim Hickey serves as president and managing partner and Debbie Norton is the firm’s founder and managing partner.
- ExpertHiring, located in Bridgewater, NJ, focuses on IT/technology, engineering, sales, accounting/finance, marketing/creating, scientific, HR and office/administrative. The firm merges the power of artificial intelligence with its trained and experienced recruiting staff.
Recently, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc. (San Francisco), Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.), Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India), C-Elites (San Francisco), Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand), Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA), EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA), Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia), Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia), Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ), Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY) and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez, Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media