February 26, 2018 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations.
Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added five new member locations in Brazil, Chile and the U.S. as it continues to expand its global roster.
NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPAworldwide|
New Member Firms
- Find My Flock, located in Boulder, CO, focuses on the recruitment of software development and engineering executives. The firm is led by founder Kate Caitlin, who is described as being passionate about diversity.
- Selpe, headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil, focuses on executive search and recruitment in the areas of mining, automotive, services, technology, retail, healthcare, transportation and construction. The company was established in 1965.
- MCR International, based in Santiago, Chile, is an international executive search firm that is highly specialized in healthcare (life sciences and hospitals), engineering, consumer goods and renewable energy industries. The firm was founded 30 years ago.
- Blink Search LLC, located in New York City, is focused is on accounting & finance, financial services, information technology, legal services and office support. The firm is led by Vincent Previti.
- The Bontempo Group, headquartered in Philadelphia, provides executive recruiting services in the areas of healthcare, life sciences, HR, supply chain, IT, non-profit and office support. David M. Bontempo started the firm in 2000. He has managed over 2,900 searches for companies of all sizes and in many industries over the past 35 years.
NPAworldwide is taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas. In November, it added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc., based in San Francisco; Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.); Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India); C-Elites (San Francisco); Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand); Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA); EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA); Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia); Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia); Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ); Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY); and dEEVOiR Consulting Services Pvt Ltd(Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. This included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group Pty Ltd., Elitez Pte Ltd., Red Rock, 2discover P/L, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
In addition, the consortium gained a number of other new member firms, including CyberSN, Ammon Consulting, ProSearch, VIMRO, LLC, DMB Associates, SNAP COO, Inc., Repforce Plus, InnoCom, Inc., Troy Recruitment Pty Ltd, the Graymore Group, Recruiters, ALROVA Services and Future Prospects & Macpeople.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media