September 11, 2017 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 10 new member firms across Asia Pacific.
NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPA Worldwide|
New member Firms
- Advance K.K., based in Tokyo, focuses on the IT/ software/ hardware, mobile, E-commerce, consumer goods, luxury brand and smart grid/green technology sectors. The firm is led by Al Isago Parvez.
- All Recruitment Australia, located in New South Wales, Australia, focuses on a number of areas of expertise and networks including healthcare, human resources, IT, accounting, construction and mining. The firm is headed by founding director Rebecca Phillips.
- Whizdom Pty Ltd, headquartered in Canberra, Australia, is a provider of information technology and administrative contractors to government and private sector clients. John McCluskey serves as managing director.
- The Lucas Group Pty Ltd, based in Adelaide, Australia, focuses primary in production and agribusiness recruitment. Geoffrey Lucas is managing director.
- Elitez Pte Ltd, headquartered in Singapore, focuses on FMCG, human resources and retail marketing recruiting. Derrick Teo Wen Shan is the co-founder and operations director.
- Red Rock, located in New Delhi, India, focuses on placing professionals in analytics, consulting, IT / ITeS, BFSI, banking, hospitality, retail, overseas education, and market research. Ranjit Bhutani founded and leads the firm as its CEO.
- 2discover P/L, based in Sydney, focuses on senior executive, middle management and office support levels for permanent, contracting and temporary assignments across all areas of business.
- Montare, headquartered in Brisbane, is a specialist recruitment firm in the information technology sector. David Crutcher and Jayne Harris lead the firm.
- Foundation Recruitment, also located in Brisbane, specializes in construction, development, building, project management, energy resource sectors as well as the public practice accounting sector.
- Ed Turvil Consulting, based in Sydney, primarily focuses on leadership and sales roles across a variety of industries.
Earlier this year, NPAworldwide gained a number of other new member firms, including CyberSN, Ammon Consulting, ProSearch, VIMRO, LLC, DMB Associates, SNAP COO, Inc., Repforce Plus, InnoCom, Inc., Troy Recruitment Pty Ltd, The Graymore Group, Recruiters, ALROVA Services and Future Prospects & Macpeople.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Will Schatz, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media