February 8, 2017 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added five new member firms across North America and Asia.
NPA now has close to 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPAworldwide|
New member Firms
- Eleven 11, based in Denver, makes placements in the areas of engineering, environmental, food, oil / gas / refinery, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, alternative energy, consulting, human resources, sales, C-level executives, therapists, medical device, construction, manufacturing, and production.
- STI Professionals, located in Detroit, offers recruiting services in the technical/engineering, IT (information technology), creative and marketing, business analyst, accounting and office support areas.
- Personnel Search Ltd., headquartered in Moncton, New Brunswick, places professionals in the areas of accounting, finance, chemicals, engineering, environmental, food, oil / gas / refinery, pulp and paper, administration, advertising, business development, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, defense, information technology, construction, logistics, manufacturing, mining, operations, production, supply chain, and transportation.
- Ethical Search, based in Rock Island, IL, is a national recruiting firm working on positions in engineering, operations management, maintenance management and logistics.
- Avid Placement, located in Gujarat, India, provides IT recruitment and consultancy services.
Just recently, NPAworldwide gained a number of other new member firms, including CyberSN, Ammon Consulting, ProSearch, VIMRO, LLC, DMB Associates, SNAP COO, Inc., Repforce Plus, InnoCom, Inc., Troy Recruitment Pty Ltd, The Graymore Group, Recruiters, ALROVA Services, and Future Prospects & Macpeople.
This past November, the organization also made these additions: Lloyd Connect, Axius Technologies Inc., Cyber Talent Search, Reflex Staffing Solutions, LavaRock, Search Active Jobs, Tek Search LLC, and White Bay Search.
And in September, NPAworldwide added SERH, Phillip Reilly, Bertram Resource, MConsulting Solutions, Excelerate Resources, Kites Consulting, BSI People Pty Ltd., Max Populi, LLC, TDM & Associates, LLC, and Acavi as new members.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media