June 20, 2016 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added six new member firms. This follows the network gaining nine new member firms across Asia Pacific and the U.S. last month.
NPA now has close to 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.”
New members include:
- Martin & Conley Limited is a U.K.-based search firm focused on the technology sector. The firm recruits technology professionals from CIO’s through to sales & technical specialists;
- AME Recruitment is headquartered in South Australia and provides recruitment services in the areas of accounting / finance, HR, sales and marketing;
- RSP Recruitment and The Digital Academy is located in Sydney, Australia and specializes in roles within sales and marketing;
- Cascade Recruitingis based in Grand Rapids, MI and focuses on the oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, and industrial products markets;
- Murdoch Mason Executive Search Group is headquartered in Chicago and provides recruitment services for global retail and consumer goods companies;
- Select Resources is based in Grand Rapids, MI and specializes in finding information technology professionals.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media