May 17, 2016 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added nine new member firms across Asia Pacific and the U.S.
Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners.”
Within Asia Pacific, new member firms include:
- Eagle Executive Search (Taiwan) is a boutique search firm with a focus on a number of sectors, including semiconductor & electronics, technology & communications, IT / software & cloud computing, chemical materials / equipment, industrial and automation & energy, financial services, biotechnology & life sciences, consumer & retail, and legal.
- Eagna Consulting (Sydney) is a recruitment and management consultancy providing services to the information technology sector.
- Auka Resources Solutions (Brisbane) provides recruitment services in the mining, engineering, and resources sectors.
- Urbane Recruitment (Sydney) specializes in the media, telecommunication, technology, digital marketing, financial services, and the engineering and construction sectors.
In the U.S., new member firms include:
- Apollo Search Partners (Philadelphia) specializes in placing accounting, finance, tax, professional services, administrative, human resources and banking professionals.
- Staubach & Associates (New York City) specializes in placing senior leaders within logistics, transportation, and the IT sectors.
- Ricciuti Group (New York City) concentrates on placing leadership within healthcare and financial corporations.
- Right Executive Search (New York) places professionals in the financial services, accounting, banking, and management consulting industries.
- Isaacson Search Company (New York) focuses on placing quantitative researchers, quantitative developers, data scientists, systematic strategists / traders for financial firms.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media