September 6, 2016 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 10 new member firms in Brazil, Australia, France, the U.K., and the U.S. This past June the organization gained Martin & Conley Limited, AME Recruitment, RSP Recruitment and The Digital Academy, Cascade Recruiting, Murdoch Mason Executive Search Group, and Select Resources, as new partners.
NPA now has close to 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, NPAworldwide president. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners.
New members include:
- SERH is based in Bahia, Salvador, Brazil and its focus is on the industrial, retail, and automotive sectors;
- Phillip Reilly is a Melbourne, Australia-headquartered search firm that concentrates on the renewable energy and energy efficiency industries;
- Bertram Resources is located in Houston, TX and has extensive experience in engineering, infrastructure, information technology, healthcare, and skilled labor;
- MConsulting Solutions is based in Adelaide, South Australia and specializes on executive, commercial, healthcare, sales, operations, mining and sporting recruitment;
- Excelerate Resources is based in the U.K. and focuses on recruiting for the beverage, leisure, and retail sectors;
- Kites Consulting is headquartered in Dublin, OH and has an exclusive focus on information technology;
- BSI People Pty Ltd. is stationed in Sydney, Australia and is a specialist recruitment firm with a focus on information & communication technology and human resources services;
- Max Populi, LLC, based in Pittsburgh, provides retained search, contingency search, contract recruiting, international recruitment, BPO, and RPO;
- TDM & Associates, LLC is based in Champaign, IL and provides search services to manufacturing, banking, non-profit, and agriculture industry clients;
- Acavi is located in Paris and Lyon and specializes in human resources for companies working in life sciences, chemicals and materials science.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media