August 24, 2018 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added eight new member locations across Australia, Malaysia, Thailand and the U.S. as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPAworldwide|
New Member Firms
- Techno Recruiting Solution Group, headquartered in Miami, specializes in recruiting in all areas of IT, healthcare and nursing.
- WhiteCollarBlue, located in Sydney, Australia, is a specialist recruitment services in the areas of electrical, early childhood, healthcare, industrial, trades & infrastructure, HR, sales & marketing, business support, banking & finance, insurance and IT. The firm was established in 2010 by Grant Styles, a highly capable and results driven business manager who has demonstrated his expertise both in the Australian and New Zealand business solutions markets since 1992.
- Patrese People, based in Kingscliff, Australia, is a sourcing talent for the corporate & commercial, finance, contact center, manufacturing, transport, legal, medical, construction and real estate industries. The firm offers temporary recruitment, permanent recruitment, executive recruitment and contract recruitment solutions for its clients.
- Grey Staffing, headquartered in New Haven, CT, is a healthcare recruitment firm. The areas it serves include: pharmaceutical, engineering, IT, therapy, executives and human resources.
- Yezak Technical Staffing Inc., located in Houston, TX, is a recruiting firm with that specializes in engineering and oil/gas/energy. Gene Yezak, president and owner of Yezak Technical Staffing, is a true veteran when it comes to engineering, design and all of the support disciplines of the oil and gas industry.
- FinancialPeople, based in Pittsburgh, PA, specializes exclusively in the placement of finance and accounting professionals. The firm’s team has over 65 years of experience in the accounting and staffing industries.
- GreenThumbs, headquartered in New Delhi, India, provides recruitment services in accounting/consulting, banking/financial services, FMCG, engineering/manufacturing and IT.
- Datapath Search Corp., located in Bridgeport, CT, specializes in the IT vertical with additional clients in the HR, finance and supply chain sectors. The firm was founded by Steve Silvi in 1989.
Recently, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc., based in San Francisco; Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.); Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India); C-Elites (San Francisco); Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand); Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA); EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA); Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia); Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia); Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ); Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY); and dEEVOiR Consulting Services Pvt Ltd(Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group Pty Ltd., Elitez Pte. Ltd., Red Rock, 2discover P/L, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
In addition, the consortium gained a number of other new member firms, including CyberSN, Ammon Consulting, ProSearch, VIMRO, LLC, DMB Associates, SNAP COO Inc., Repforce Plus, InnoCom Inc., Troy Recruitment Pty Ltd, the Graymore Group, Recruiters, ALROVA Services and Future Prospects & Macpeople.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media