October 10, 2017 – Executive recruiters are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet the demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations.
Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide, for example, has added nine new member firms as it continues to expand its global roster.
NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPA Worldwide|
New Member Firms
- Kevin Conner & Associates, located in Jacksonville, FL, specializes in executive search services for accounting and finance professionals across multiple industry segments.
- UP Recruitment, based in Hong Kong, focuses on the legal, banking, retail and IT industries.
- Oxygen Recruitment and HR, located in Sydney, finds recruiting professional positions across a variety of areas including: agribusiness, professional services, education, healthcare, aged care, engineering and manufacturing, transport and logistics, mining, not-for-profit.
- Thruvia Services, based in New York, specializes in fast-growth companies, especially start-ups, placing sales/business development, marketing and operations roles.
- KV Recruitment, located in Joshua Tree, CA, provides recruitment services for tier one Big Data start-ups in the Bay Area.
- iPlaceUSA, headquartered in McClean, VA, specializes in recruiting for roles in IT, engineering, manufacturing, mechanical engineering, electronic design, finance and accounting, healthcare, clinical, scientific, medical science recruiting
- iPlaceINDIA, based in Maharashtra, India, focuses on recruiting for roles in IT, engineering, manufacturing, mechanical engineering, electronic design, finance and accounting, healthcare, clinical, scientific, medical science recruiting.
- TRS Resourcing, located in Melbourne, specializes in the commercial construction sector in Australia.
- CMT Recruitment Solutions, headquartered in Toronto, focuses on the manufacturing, engineering, and mining space.
Recently, NPAworldwide added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. This included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group Pty Ltd., Elitez Pte Ltd., Red Rock, 2discover P/L, Montare, Foundation Recruitment, and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Earlier this year, NPAworldwide gained a number of other new member firms, including CyberSN, Ammon Consulting, ProSearch, VIMRO, LLC, DMB Associates, SNAP COO, Inc., Repforce Plus, InnoCom, Inc., Troy Recruitment Pty Ltd, the Graymore Group, Recruiters, ALROVA Services and Future Prospects & Macpeople.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Will Schatz, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media