August 21, 2019 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 13 new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 530 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Sindorf Marsh, headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, specializes in sales and marketing specialists. The firm is led by Robbert Sindorf and Gary Marsh, who together have been advising professionals and businesses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and New Zealand, for more than 30 years.
- All Pro Recruiting, located in Cleveland, is a search firm whose specialties include accounting/finance, sales, supply chain, operations, lean/Six Sigma and human resources.
- Grace Search Service Inc., based in Winston-Salem, NC, specializes in accounting/finance, field service and field sales, engineering, management and IT. The recruiting firm was established in 1994.
- ACCUR Recruiting Services, headquartered in Montclair, NJ, has a focus on consumer industries (FMCG, luxury goods, retail, export, travel retail, hospitality). The search firm was launched in 2006 by Edouard Thoumyre.
- ADN Healthcare, located in West Palm Beach, FL, is a search firm with its main focus on nurse managers/directors, technologists and advanced practice professionals. The firm targets healthcare professionals that are in the top 15 percent of their profession.
Recruiter Rankings: Global 30
This year Hunt Scanlon Media reviewed an exhaustive list of global recruiting providers and culled it down to the top 30 global talent providers that now dominate the recruiting business worldwide.
- Premier Health Careers Inc., based in New Orleans, is a recruiting firm that specializes in permanent placement in the healthcare, manufacturing, engineering and information technology industries. The company was established in 2007.
- 360 Sustainable Talent Solutions is located in Los Angeles. Its specialties include construction sub-trades, commercial construction, architecture and engineering, commissioning, business development, sales and marketing, information technology, mission critical, for both cleared and non-cleared positions.
- Auctus Search Partners LLC, headquartered in Denver, is a recruitment consultancy firm focused on recruiting, consulting and placing top-tier talent into investment banks, private equity firms and their portfolio companies, as well as other private companies. The firm was founded in 2016 by Hitesh Patel.
- Arcarius Group, located in Miami, is an executive search firm with placement services in the areas of accounting, finance and human resources. Its search consultants have experience in the capacity of both hiring manager and candidate, which allows for the firm “to have a genuine understanding of the challenges of finding top talent or pinpointing that perfect job.”
- Solutions Connect Group LLC, based in Chicago, is primarily focused in biopharmaceuticals, technology, engineering and healthcare IT. The firm was established in 2014 by Josh Powell.
- Mint Talent Pty Ltd, based in Sydney, Australia, provides recruiting services across industries such as digital marketing, advertising, media and technology, working on roles spanning sales, account management, customer success implementation, operations, analytics, marketing, and more.
- PPD Search, headquartered in Sydney, Australia, is focused on the healthcare industry, primarily the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, identifying and placing sales and marketing executives initially to further include medical affairs, HR, operations people, etc. Elizabeth Pettit leads the firm.
- Recruitment Options Inc., based in Phoenix, AZ, is a search firm with areas of focus that include information technology, cybersecurity, medical device, aerospace and defense, and financial services.
Recently, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc. (San Francisco), Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.), Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India), C-Elites (San Francisco), Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand), Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA), EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA), Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia), Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia), Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ), Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY) and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez, Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media