June 19, 2018 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 10 new member locations across the U.S. as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPAworldwide|
New Member Firms
- The Hendrix Group, headquartered in Little Rock, AK, is an executive search firm whose areas of focus include technical and medical recruitment. It is led bypresident Vickie Hendrix Siebenmorgen. “Vickie is a top-notch professional recruiter,” said Kathleen McComber, president of The HEART Group. “Her experience with many organizations from manufacturing to high-tech makes her one of the best. She partners with her clients and works hard to understand their business and the type of talent they need.”
- South Twin Executive Search, based in Rochester, NY, specializes in the pharmaceutical/medical device industries, predominantly in the regulatory, clinical operations, medical affairs and commercial teams. The firm’s expertise spans all levels within commercial, medical affairs, regulatory affairs and clinical operations.Its clients range from start-ups to well established global manufacturers. Jon Jordan serves as president of South Twin.
- Blackstone Solutions, located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, specializes exclusively in the project management office needs of information technology departments in large organizations. Stephen Lin serves as managing partner of the firm.
- ExperiencedRN Premium Placement, based in Boston, MA, is a recruiting firm whose focus includes C-level executives, nurses, physicians and physician assistants. Its clients include SCL Health, Novant Health, the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Methodist Health System and Loma Linda University Medical Center, among many others.
- Lakewood Search Group Inc., headquartered in Danbury, CT, has an exclusive focus on searches for accounting and finance executives.
- The Monroe Agency Inc., located in Los Angeles, CA, specializes in searches for sales and marketing executives, primarily in technology. Debra Wilkens is the founder and principal of the Monroe Agency Inc. Since early 1999, she has helped direct the careers of many professionals and serviced enterprise clients. Ms. Wilkens has focused on executive management as well as technology sales and marketing personnel placements.
- The Agency Network, headquartered in Houston, TX, is an executive recruiting firm that specializes in the areas of IT, engineering, finance & accounting and legal. The firm has more then 20 years of search experience.
- Eric V Stearley CPC & Associates Inc., based in Terre Haute, IN, focuses on recruiting executive personnel in the fields of engineering, sales and administration. The firm, established in 1975, is led by president Eric Stearley.
- People Solutions International, located in Austin, TX, is a search firm whose specialty is sales professionals, including inside sales, pre-sales, federal sales and field sales
- H Cap Connect LLC, headquartered in Akron, OH, provides recruitment services in the areas of financial services, engineering (process, chemical, environmental, software, hardware, mechanical, electrical, and design), administration, executive management, HR, sales, IT administrators and developers, construction, logistics and manufacturing. Rachel Hurst is founder and president of H Cap Connect. With more than 25 years of human resources experience, Ms. Hurst’s strategic focus on human capital provides the ability to offer customized options for small- to mid-sized organizations.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Will Schatz, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media