October 3, 2016 – Global search consortium PRAXI Alliance Worldwide Executive Search has added GattiHR and Academic Search International as its newest member firms. The PRAXI Alliance global network now spans four continents, 21 countries and 57 offices worldwide.
With offices in Boston, Chicago and Philadelphia, GattiHR specializes in executive search, workforce analytics and HR technology services. The firm’s workforce analytical services are offered in key areas including climate assessment, employer branding, incentive design and talent management.
GattiHR is the parent company of Gatti & Associates, an HR-focused executive search firm in the U.S., and Armstrong Franklin, an executive search firm for manufacturing, engineering and supply chain professionals.
“We couldn’t be more excited about joining the PRAXI alliance,” said Tom Connolly, who serves as chief executive officer of GattiHR. “It is an extraordinary organization, and all of the members share our passion for serving clients in extraordinary ways.”
“The U.S. has always been a leading indicator for the global executive search market,” said Fabio Sola, network director at PRAXI Alliance. “GattiHR will be a precious source of best practices and latest trends for the entire network.”
Academic Search International is based in Stockholm with additional offices in Malmo and Gothenburg. Founded in 1991, the firm provides recruiting services, interim consulting, and leadership assessment. Since its launch, Academic Search has placed countless executives. The firm is led by CEO Brune Tavell.
“We are thrilled that our network now covers the entire Nordic region,” said Mr. Sola. “Academic Search brings 25 years of experience as well as a fresh and modern approach to traditional executive search.”
A number of executive search consortiums have expanded their memberships in recent months. Here’s a closer look:
- IMD International Search Group added Palo Alto, CA-based Fortra Executive Search and London-headquartered Hill Coates Associates as its newest member firms. Fortra is a boutique firm specialized in the specific niche of the venture-funded and private equity technology market in San Francisco. Hill Coates, founded in 2008, specializes in leadership roles in private equity-backed companies. IMD International Search Group also strengthened its presence in South America with the addition of Osser & Osser. Headquartered in São Paulo, Osser & Osser is led by Anna Luiza Osser and Patricia Osser Sales who founded the firm in 2002;
- In August, IRC Global Executive Search Partners added Cabot Consultants and E.A. Hughes as member firms. Founded in 1991 by Elaine Hughes, E.A. Hughes serves clients in the retail and consumer apparel, home furnishings, beauty, digital, e-commerce, footwear and other industries. Cabot Consultants focuses on the advanced technologies, aerospace & defense, clean technology, financial services, government services, life sciences & healthcare, not-for-profit & trade associations, venture capital & private equity sectors, professional services, and semiconductor sectors. IRC also added Chile-based Inquest Consultores as a member firm. Inquest Consultores, led by Pia Puebla Menne and Isabel Walker, has been a key player in the Chilean executive search and compensation management consulting sector for more than 14 years;
- Access Search Partners (ASP) added White Ocean Expert Consulting (WOEC) as its newest member for to address the growing executive search market in India. WOEC is a global executive search and consulting firm focusing on technology and industrial sectors across India and Asia Pacific;
- Penrhyn International announced a further strategic expansion into North America with a joint venture partnership between Canadian executive search firms Leaders & Co and Davies Park Executive Search. With offices in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver, Leaders & Co. / Davies Park Executive Search specialize in board level positions, leadership succession, and executive recruitment assignments based on fundamental, in-depth research on human capital, providing a seamless and human-centric approach to executive search;
- AIMS International added Danish executive search firm Totem Search & Selection as its newest member firm. Founded in 2000 and led by founder Torsten Miland, Totem serves a wide array of clients in many different industries, including Ramboll; Maersk; Citi; Novartis; Accenture; Daman; Eltel; Capevo; Saxo Bank; TDC Hosting; and Falck Safety Services; among others;
- The Sanford Rose Associates Executive Search Network added Horizon Hospitality Associates and MedCore Talent as its newest member firms. Horizon Hospitality is an executive search firm focused on recruiting talent for the hotels, resorts, restaurants, country clubs and other hospitality-related industries. Since 1998, the firm has placed executive level, vice president, director, management, sales and culinary professionals nationwide. Founded in 2008 by Charlie Mayhone, MedCore Talent is a healthcare executive search and consulting firm niched in the emerging transitional care market. Areas of expertise include recruiting leadership and staff positions for case management, transitional care, care coordination and bundled payment for care improvement specialists for acute, post-acute and payer clients.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media