February 21, 2019 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added nine new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Sovereign Recruiting, based in Chicago, is an executive search firm with a focus on chemical, engineering (mechanical, electrical, design), food, oil / gas / refinery, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, alternative energy, business development, marketing, sales, manufacturing, operations, production and supply chain. The firm is led by Dan Anderson.
- Scout Engineering Services, located in Fort Wayne, IN, specializes in engineers, manufacturing, operations and skilled trades executive recruiting.
- Capital Recruitment Ltd, headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand, is a specialist executive search firm in policy and analysis, project/program management, management, IT contracting and permanent search in the public sector. The firm was established by Peter Crestani in 2005.
- Arrise Consulting Enterprise, based in Baltimore, MD, specializes in administration, business development, consulting, customer service / call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, nurses, information technology (administrators, developers, programmers), logistics, operations and supply chain. The search firm is led by president Christina Fitts.
- XECUTIVE SEARCHGROUP, located in Toronto, specializes in banking, finance, insurance, food, administration, business development, customer service / call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, information technology (analysts, developers), manufacturing and supply chain. The search firm is led by Dianne Fortune and Sandra Adler.
- Testa Search Group, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is focused on providing direct-hire and contract search services to the utilities and technology sectors. Chris Testa founded the recruiting firm last year.
- Global Expat Recruiting, based in Bali, Indonesia, are specialists in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry. Established in 2008, the firm serves clients across Maldives, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong and the Philippines.
Recently, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc. (San Francisco), Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.), Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India), C-Elites (San Francisco), Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand), Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA), EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA), Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia), Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia), Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ), Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY) and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez, Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media