May 3, 2019 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added seven new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Talent618, headquartered in Lake Charles, LA, is an executive search firm that focuses on the areas of accounting / financial services, oil / gas / refinery, administration, business development, consulting, customer service / call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, engineering (mechanical, electrical, design), manufacturing, operations, production, supply chain and medical device.
- Warraba Recruitment, based in Sydney, Australia, is focused on providing recruitment services in the areas of agribusiness, engineering, food and beverage, medical, utility and infrastructure, FMCG and building products, as well as government enterprise and NFPs, with a particular emphasis on supply and distribution, procurement, engineering, specialist technical and sales streams.
- Advanced Medical Personnel, located in New York City, specializes in placing physicians of all specialties, nurse practitioners and physician assistants across the U.S.
- Hiring & Empowering Solutions LLC, headquartered in Denver, CO, specializes in legal placements. Led by founders Molly McGrath and Laney Lyons, the firm has coached, consulted and directed presidents and founders of national organizations and over 400 law firms.
- Alan N. Daum & Associates Inc., based in Columbus, OH, focuses on placing process control engineers and process automation engineers. The firm works within the biotech, pharmaceutical, chemicals and refining industries.
- Kaarya Consulting Services, located in Hyderabad, India, provides recruitment, staffing and consulting services across a variety of industries. The firm’s mission is to “help the client organizations attract, recruit, train and retain talented people to accelerate their value creation processes and facilitate them to focus on strategic drivers of their business.”
- Kensington Executive Ltd, headquartered in London, specializes in regulatory technology and cybersecurity. With over 25 years of experience in executive search, recruiting talented individuals on every continent. Kensington Executive is the result of the rebranding of Masters & Associates.
Recently, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc. (San Francisco), Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.), Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India), C-Elites (San Francisco), Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand), Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA), EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA), Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia), Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia), Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ), Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY) and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez, Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media