NPAworldwide Adds Nine New Member Firms
January 2, 2019 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added nine new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- JCS Professional Staffing, located in Bethlehem, PA, recruits executive and management professionals to industrial and hospitality leadership roles.
- Blackmere Consulting, headquartered in Idaho Falls, ID, focuses on executive recruitment across a variety of industries, with a functional focus on cybersecurity, national security, risk, information technology, financial services, engineering and operations. The firm was established in 2011 by CEO Domini Clark Lion.
- Dana Kowen Associates LLC, based in Sacramento, CA, recruits across the U.S. for mid-to-upper level management roles, predominantly in human resources, continuous improvement, maintenance, plant operations, EHS and sales management positions. In 2000, Dana Kowen launched Dana Kowen Associates with the mission of delivering client companies and candidates a partnership of collaboration, exceptional service and high integrity.
- Rene Abgrall Recruiting, located in Winnipeg, specializes in recruiting for the following areas: purchasing, supply chain, logistics, distribution, operations management, manufacturing and plant management, engineering, technical trades and professional sales. René Abgrall is an accomplished recruiting professional who has eight years of experience in finding and placing employees who produce results.
- Donald Leon Search, headquartered in Manalapan, NJ, specializes in placing senior-level professionals and executives, primarily in sales and marketing, within data, content, events, insights, digital technology, ad-tech, SaaS, publishing and analytics. Don Leon’s comprehensive understanding of the media, technology, analytics, insights and digital verticals has resulted in scores of well-targeted and successful hires throughout his more than 18 years of recruiting.
- SwedenSearch AB, based in Gothenburg, Sweden, has specialties which include executive search, selection, assessment, assessment tools and corporate practice, organizational development and coaching. The firm is led by Patrik Moberg.
- iPlaceEurope, headquartered in London, focuses on executive recruiting in the areas of IT, non-IT, engineering, marketing, sales, construction and other supportive roles in information technology, banking, media, pharmaceutical, finance, oil & gas and construction industries. Hank Levine is the firm’s president and CEO. He established the organization in 2006.
- Cognitive Recruiting Solutions, located in Greenwich, CT, recruit for all aspects of AI and VR as well as engineers, scientists, bioinformaticians, product managers, project managers and sales/business development. Anthony Paolitto founded Cognitive Recruiting after a notable academic career as a psychology professor.
- JK & Wilson Consulting, headquartered in Singapore, is an executive search firm with a focus that spans across maritime, industrial engineering and commerce. The firm’s team is made up of individuals from a diversity of cultures who have extensive regional experience.
Recently, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc., based in San Francisco; Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.); Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India); C-Elites (San Francisco); Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand); Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA); EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA); Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia); Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia); Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ); Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY); and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez., Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media