November 19, 2019 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added eight new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 530 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Talinger Ltd, headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand, focuses on technology recruiting in the following sectors: C-level and senior technology management, information management and data discovery, digital, agile, artificial intelligence, process and technology automation, software development, project services, and fintech. The firm is led by Mike Swindale, who has two decades of technology-based recruitment experience across the globe, including tech epicenters London, San Francisco and Auckland.
- Proaction Careers, based in Houston, specializes in sales, management, IT, and engineering and medical job placement. The firm has the capability to provide to clients programs to provide developmental training of employees and or acceptance of outsourcing assignments from their organization.
- Vegamon Staffing Solutions, located in Phoenix, AZ, specializes in placing enterprise content management (ECM) and cloud computing talent.
- Human Capital Solutions Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, specializes in radio-frequency engineers, information technology specialists, hardware engineers, software engineers, sales executives, contract recruiters and mid to senior management. The firm was founded in 2004 by Pete Mitchell.
Recruiter Rankings: Global 30
This year Hunt Scanlon Media reviewed an exhaustive list of global recruiting providers and culled it down to the top 30 global talent providers that now dominate the recruiting business worldwide.
- Small World Recruiting, based in Murfreesboro, TN, has an exclusive focus on supply chain executive positions. The search firm is led by founders Denise and Abby Montrose, who established the business in 2014.
- Recruithook, located in New York City, predominantly concentrates on accounting and finance, legal, creative, human resources and technology. Mike Laufer, founder and CEO, has cultivated strong relationships with clients across diverse industries as well as thousands of potential aspirants. His appreciation of the unique culture of a company drives him to search not only for the necessary skill-set, but also for the right chemistry to enhance that culture.
- Aldebaran Recruiting, headquartered in San Diego, CA, specializes in marketing, advertising, media, public relations, sales, business development and operations. Lily Winsaft is founder and CEO of the firm. Her professional background spans 25 years in business development and sales.
- CRJ Search, based in Dayton, OH, focuses on acute care hospital director/manager level roles. Mike Marshall leads the firm. He is experienced in healthcare recruiting, interviewing and matching for a broad range of healthcare positions.
Recently, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc. (San Francisco), Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.), Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India), C-Elites (San Francisco), Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand), Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA), EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA), Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia), Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia), Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ), Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY) and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez, Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; and Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media