November 16, 2018 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 10 new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Texas Recruiting, located in Houston, concentrates on recruiting CMOs, CNOs and other C-suite executives in the healthcare and information technology space.
- Creative Recruiters, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, is a specialist recruitment firm in the areas of creative and design, digital UX UI Design, marketing, account service and studio and production management.
- Power Connect Talent Solutions, based in Los Angeles, focuses on sales/marketing and human resources of all levels, industries and positions.
- Crescent City Recruitment Group, headquartered in New Orleans, concentrates on the following industries: healthcare, admin/support roles, sales positions, management positions, hospitality and education.
- HR Pros LLC, located in Sarasota, is a specialty recruiter in the areas of human resources, sales and marketing. Deborah Sutton is the founder and CEO. Her background spans over 20 years of executive recruiting, HR consulting and career counseling.
- Jobfitts Consultants, based in Sydney, Australia, specializes exclusively in the banking and financial services sectors. Established in 2003, the firm is led by managing director Amrutha Murali.
- The 4S Agency, headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, provides candidates for the following roles: sales / marketing / business development, human resources and training / talent development, administrative, executive management, consulting, customer service, accounting, IT, project management, information systems at any type of company.
- 3P Partners, located in Davis, CA, focuses exclusively on C-level and senior technical placements within the food & agribusiness industry. Its functional expertise lies in finance and commercial development, plant management and engineering, supply chain and procurement, logistics and transportation, sales and marketing, commodity trading and merchandising, food safety and quality assurance, HR and compliance.
- Spahn Personalberatung, based in Frankfurt, Germany, is a specialty executive search firm for the financial services sector. Ralf Spahn is the firm’s founder and managing partner.
- Talent Solutions, headquartered in Alberta, Canada, focuses on municipal government recruitment. Some of the services the firm provides include: recruitment and HR consulting on items such as: employee handbook/policy creation, employee performance and succession planning, termination support, and more.
Recently, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc., based in San Francisco; Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.); Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India); C-Elites (San Francisco); Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand); Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA); EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA); Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia); Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia); Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ); Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY); and dEEVOiR Consulting Services Pvt Ltd(Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group Pty Ltd., Elitez Pte. Ltd., Red Rock, 2discover P/L, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media