June 27, 2019 – Executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas.
Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 10 new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Lexington Staffing Inc., located in Las Vegas, specializes in recruiting senior executives for the accounting and finance sectors. The firm is led by partners David Goldman and Jamie Goldman.
- Longmire Staffing Services, headquartered in Grand Forks, ND, focuses on the agriculture, transportation, hospitality and manufacturing industries. Carrie Longmire leads the firm.
- Fallon Talent Group, based in Dallas, focuses exclusively on healthcare. The firm has over 12 years of executive recruitment experience and has filled more than 300 healthcare openings.
- Texas Recruiting Group, located in San Antonio, TX, specializes in technical engineers and support staff in the energy industry. The firm handle all roles, “from the drill bit to the gas tank.”
- Starbridge Partners, headquartered in Little Silver, NJ, is a specialty executive search firm fully focused on recruiting data scientists, advanced analytics pros, machine learning engineers, data engineers, blockchain engineers, backend software engineers and related product managers for its U.S.-based clients. Ted O’Brien founded the firm in 2013.
- Avisant Search, based in London, is focused on financial services, professional business services, healthcare and pharmaceuticals. The firm was established in 2013.
Recruiter Rankings: Global 30
This year Hunt Scanlon Media reviewed an exhaustive list of global recruiting providers and culled it down to the top 30 global talent providers that now dominate the recruiting business worldwide.
- KIT Recruitment, headquartered in Toronto, is a generalist recruitment firm with a focus on operations, production, skilled trades and administration. The firm has 17 years of hands-on direct experience in the recruiting industry and key strengths in several industry verticals.
- CareerBlend, located in Queensland, Australia, focuses on information technology, digital, sales and marketing, and executive management. The firm was established last year.
- Chris Turzo and Associates, based in Santa Cruz, CA, specializes in cleantech, big data and global manufacturing. Its clients include top-tier venture capital and investor backed pioneers of the clean tech, high tech and internet space, as well as Global 500 companies driving growth and innovation. The firm’s network includes corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, angel investors, incubators, venture capital and private equity firms
- AgHires, headquartered in Temperance, MI, is a specialist recruiter within the agriculture, agribusiness, food production, produce, food processing and horticulture industries. Its services include recruiting (exclusive, executive, contract), candidate sourcing, job postings, job advertising, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), background checks, talent assessments and other custom HR and recruiting solutions.
Recently, NPA added 12 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc. (San Francisco), Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.), Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India), C-Elites (San Francisco), Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand), Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA), EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA), Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia), Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia), Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ), Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY) and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez, Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor; and Andrew W. Mitchell, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media