February 23, 2016 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 10 new member firms. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
- Uruguay-headquartered Advice provides recruitment services in the areas of telecommunications, pharmaceutical, health, financial services, power, logistics and transport, information technology, forestry, food & agriculture, public sector, media & entertainment, and retail. Felipe Cat leads the firm as director;
- TSS Sourcing Solutions, based in Indianapolis, specializes in IT recruiting throughout the U.S. Ben Brown serves as the firm’s president. He has 25 years of recruiting experience within the IT sector;
- Ascension12 Consulting in Washington, D.C., is a search firm concentrating in the engineering, technology, science and human capital sectors. Talent acquisition veteran Nikita Steals serves as managing director of the firm;
- Based in Perth, Australia, Beacham Group provides information and communications technology recruitment in Western Australia and Europe. Glenn Beauchamp is founder and managing director of the firm and also serves as an executive recruiter;
- PTSI, located in Canton, OH, focuses on placements in the areas of administration, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, logistics, manufacturing, operations, production, supply chain, and transportation. Douglas C. Hill serves as the firm’s president;
- SYNERGISTIC Recruitment Partners Inc. is headquartered in Austin, TX. The firm specializes in placing executive, accounting and finance, technology, engineering, sales, project management, operational, supply chain and human resource talent in technology, manufacturing, professional/business services, mortgage banking, private equity, hedge fund, financial services, e-commerce, oil and gas, and other industries. David Solano leads the firm as principal recruiting partner;
- Toronto-headquartered Trans-United Consultants Ltd. provides search services to the engineering and manufacturing clients across Canada. The firm was founded in 1980 and is led by partners John Train and Brian de Lottinville;
- Blackstar Search Limited, located in London, focuses on C-level, director-level, country managers, and sales/marketing management professionals in the FMCG and consumer packaged goods sectors. David Hillman is owner and managing director of the firm;
- Energy Skills Group, based in Dubai, has over 10 years of experience recruiting senior level engineers in the oil and gas sector, including power stations etc. The firm focuses on placement mainly in the Middle East;
- The Aspen Group is located in Los Angeles and focuses exclusively in the aerospace industry;
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.”
Our Latest Thinking
Hunt Scanlon’s global staffing intelligence data comes in many forms. Here you can access dozens of thought-provoking and insightful news items from our flagship human capital archives.
In November, NPAworldwide added three new member firms in the U.S. Those firms include: Greensboro, NC-headquartered Omnia Search LLC, a specialized search and consulting firm dedicated to the needs of colleges, military/government, non-profit and the corporate world; New York-based Edgecumbe Group a firm that specializes in the biotech, manufacturing, petrochemical, engineering services, aerospace, public accounting & the private equity industries; and MedMatch Plus, a firm located in Detroit and providing healthcare recruiting in the areas of physician offices, home care/long-term care, health insurance plans, radiology/imaging and therapy/rehab.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media