April 21, 2016 – Korn Ferry has added seven senior client partners to the firm as global account leaders, bolstering its ranks from professional service consulting leaders and bringing a diverse range of experience across multiple industries.
Korn Ferry’s new partners bring backgrounds in performance improvement, human resource strategy, business process improvement, M&A, enterprise technology, global risk management, and transformational change, beckoning from Ernst & Young, Aon Hewitt, RGP, Booz Allen Hamilton, and Accenture.
Here they are:
- Angela Carter joins from Ernst & Young where she was a partner in the firm’s performance improvement advisory business and served as market segment leader for its technology / media & entertainment practice. She has more than 20 years of experience in driving market growth for companies through focused go-to-market strategy, innovative offering / solution development, partner / channel management and transforming sales / service operations. In addition, she brings a wealth of knowledge of the technology sector and has served many top global brands;
- Linda Culliton comes to the firm from Aon Hewitt where she served as a global account executive for a portfolio of Fortune 100 companies. She has more than 30 years of HR, finance and systems experience, including serving at General Electric in various leadership roles for 11 years;
- Knight Doggett joins Korn Ferry from Ernst & Young and was a member of the firm’s Southwest region leadership team. He has more than 27 years of experience assisting global energy and oil & gas companies in solving their business process improvement, enterprise technology, global risk and tax compliance, supply chain and M&A challenges;
- Ravi Gupta joins from RGP where he served as a regional managing director – strategic accounts for a portfolio of Fortune 100 technology companies. He brings more than 20 years of systems, operations and M&A experience coupled with sales leadership roles in business development. Prior to RGP, he served as VP of sales at SAP and held industry roles at Life Technologies and Gateway Computers. He began his career in management consulting in the technology practice for Deloitte;
- Jim Newfrock comes to the company from Booz Allen Hamilton where he assisted clients with transformational change in risk, compliance and technology initiatives spanning the board, C-suite and operating companies on six continents. His work spanned the financial services, energy, healthcare and technology industries along with U.S. government agencies;
- Patrick O’Meara joins Korn Ferry from Ernst & Young where he served on the firm’s senior leadership team helping to oversee the firm’s global business with a U.S.-based automotive OEM. He has been a global leader in the industrial / automotive market for 26 years spanning a portfolio of initiatives across strategy, talent, M&A, finance transformation, global compliance, global product development, purchasing and supply chain, tax, marketing, sales and service;
- Jim Ringer joins from Accenture where he brings 25 years of life sciences experience. He was a client account leader overseeing and building a portfolio of programs across the enterprise for a key life sciences client. Prior to Accenture, he held a variety of country management, sales, marketing and Lean Six Sigma leadership roles during his 20-year career at Eli Lilly and Company.
“Our firm is committed to bringing together the best and brightest from a wide range of industries and professions to help leaders and organizations with their increasingly complex, end-to-end talent needs,” said Korn Ferry Americas president Doug Charles. “Executing the transformational change required to succeed in business today is only possible by releasing the full power and potential of people. We’re excited to have these talented professionals join the firm and the impact they will make with our clients and their most pressing business issues.”
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media