October 28, 2022 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 15 new member locations. “Congratulations to each of our new member firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our recruiting network, these firms are invested as owners. Our continued membership growth allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.” NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
New Member Firms
- NetGnoSys, located in Toronto, offers technology recruitment solutions for sales, marketing, product, or development roles.
- Employal, based in Sydney, bills itself as a blue collar/industrial focused from entry level temp to senior management direct-hire across Australia.
- Personalinvest, headquartered in Minsk, Belarus, specializes in IT recruitment services in Belarus, Europe, and the U.S.
- Elite TechSources, based in Salt Lake City, UT, provides traditional fee-based recruiting, contractors, and contract-to-hire resources primarily for the technology space.
- Stealth Recruiting Services, located in Gulfport, MS, focuses primarily on recruiting in the manufacturing industry with a heavy concentration in automotive.
- Aurora Search Pty Ltd, based in Sydney, specializes in financial services and fintech markets of the APAC region, supporting them through various stages of maturity in technology, digital and project transformation, customer-led innovation, business agility, and creative services.
- Chandler Executive Consulting Pty Ltd, headquartered in Sydney, focuses on recruiting, identifying and selecting chief executives, general managers and functional heads of business units in the health, infrastructure, sports, and member services areas.
- AltGen Recruitment, located in Western Cape, South Africa, specializes in sourcing and placing scarce finance, ESG, and engineering skills in the renewable energy market, primarily in Africa and the U.K.
- Georgetown Oilfield Partners LLC, based in Houston, TX, is an international, full-service firm specializing in both direct hire and contract recruitment, working with high-level technical and commercial personnel in various industries.
- Agile Staffing, headquartered in Toronto, has a recruitment focus on software development/engineering.
- Expert Connections LLC, based in Greenville, SC, is an executive and professional recruiting firm focused on the automotive, automation technology, agricultural and heavy machinery, rail, and recreational vehicles industries.
- Key Resource Group LLC, located in Santa Rosa Beach, FL, has IT and healthcare market expertise in development, healthcare IT, and cybersecurity with strong capabilities in infrastructure/cloud, data, CRM, ERP, and other areas.
- Fast Search, based in St. Louis, MO, covers IT recruitment spanning both technology and people leadership roles including large scale, high visible infrastructure and technical projects for retail, banking, and insurance domain companies.
- Advance Talent Solutions Incorporated, located in New York, City, has recruitment expertise in diversity recruitment/executive search, HR and organizational development, project management, stakeholder marketing, and strategic planning.
- smeandu, based in Chicago, is a search firm with areas of focus that include finance, accounting, information technology, human resources, and marketing.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; and Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media