January 30, 2020 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 11 new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 530 member offices across six continents.
Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Perspective LLC, headquartered in Hartford, CT, focuses in the areas of manufacturing, engineering, information technology, software engineers, architects, project managers, directors, program managers and senior executives. Tom Carey is founder and CEO. He specializes in recruiting board directors and CEOs. Leveraging more than 25 years of executive search and life sciences industry experience, Mr. Carey advises companies across the healthcare continuum, including pharmaceutical, medical technology, diagnostics, healthcare technology and services entities.
- Konektamundo, based in Sydney, Australia, specializes in the recruitment and placement of sales and automotive professionals. Principal Denham Holmes is a seasoned professional who has over 20 years of management experience in medium to large businesses in Australia.
- SULLIVAN Consulting, located in Adelaide, Australia, are specialists in providing strategic human resources, recruitment services, advertised recruitment and executive search, with expertise extending to performance reviews and salary benchmarking. Andrew Sullivan founded the firm in 2017. He continues to use his wealth of knowledge and expertise to grow, inspire and empower the team leading with an underlying vision whereby people everywhere are engaged in meaningful work. A regular speaker and trainer, he shares his expertise on all things involving people, leadership, strategy, talent attraction, onboarding, retention and more, to his team, clients and candidates through workshops, seminars and events.
- NDT Resources LTD, headquartered in Wiltshire, U.K., specializes exclusively in the placement of non-destructive testing personnel.
- HLH Group, located in Sydney, Australia, focuses on supplying laborers and tradespeople to the construction, landscaping and manufacturing industries. Sorcha Hunter is director of the firm. She worked in the recruitment industry since 2009 gaining experience in B2B sales, talent acquisition, HR practices, sourcing and recruiting at a variety of levels.
- Gray Global Placements Limited, based in London, focuses on the IT, fintech, aviation IT, aviation, forensic accounting and brand management industries. Director Nick Gray has had 20 years of worldwide aviation technology experience with small, medium and large companies including ICL and Honeywell. He has applied that knowledge over the last three years to connect candidates with inspiring roles.
- Paramount Placements LLC, located in Tulsa, OK, specializes in the oil and gas/energy sector as well as IT, logistics and medical. Shannon Gort serves as president of the firm.
- ICX Group is based in Jacksonville, FL. Its areas of expertise include accounting, finance, tax, internal audit, human resources and information technology. ICX Group was created in 2002 by senior managers of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Today, its clients include companies such as CSX, the PGA Tour and Florida Blue.
- Edward Daniels Group, headquartered in New York City, specializes in IT, finance, corporate and hedge fund clients. Grace Winstanley is chief talent officer of the firm.
- Asquith Workforce is located in Sydney, Australia. Its areas of focus include office and administration, executive appointments, sales and marketing, transport and logistics, labor and production, construction, manufacturing, indigenous employment, and trainees and apprentices. Jillian Asquith has been the owner and operator of Asquith Workforce since its inception in 2015 and is as passionate and inspiring about making a positive difference in the lives of candidates and clients alike.
- Retail Options LLC, based in Beaufort, SC, are retail specialists including supply chain and logistics, IT, corporate finance, human resources and buying roles, plus field-level positions from general manager to regional director of sales. With 30 years of experience, its clients include junior apparel, big box, grocery, gourmet food, luxury and home furnishings.
Recently, NPA added 10 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc. (San Francisco), Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.), Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India), C-Elites (San Francisco), Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand), Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA), EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA), Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia), Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia), Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ), Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY) and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez, Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; and Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media