December 20, 2019 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 10 new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 530 member offices across six continents.
Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Alchemy Professional Services Inc.: Located in Redmond, WA, its practice areas include project management, data analytics, recruitment process outsourcing, application development and test, dev-ops and automation, and information security.
- James & Christopher: Headquartered in Madison, WI, the firm’s areas of expertise include: CFOs, corporate controllers, finance/accounting managers, directors and VPs; operations (plant managers and VP operations), materials/supply chain managers and human resources managers, directors and VPs.
- Cam Staff LLC: Based in Long Beach, CA, its primary specialties include IT/engineering, finance and accounting, healthcare, insurance, marketing, mortgage/title/escrow, wealth management, banking, compliance
- Ink Staffing: Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, the firm’s consultants are specialists in healthcare and engineering recruitment. The firm’s goal is to build a strong connection between qualified candidates and the right employers for their skills.
- Buckland Group: Based in Grand Rapids, MI, this firm is focused on recruiting for CPA roles. The firm was founded in 2008 by Eric Buckland, who has experience as auditor in public accounting and in financial reporting.
- Pivot Staffing LLC: Located in Canton, OH, the firm specializes in call center/office/light industrial staffing and national sales direct hire placements.
Recruiter Rankings: Global 30
This year Hunt Scanlon Media reviewed an exhaustive list of global recruiting providers and culled it down to the top 30 global talent providers that now dominate the recruiting business worldwide.
- iLocatum Recruiting: Headquartered in Green Bay, WI, this firm has specialists in manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, sales and accounting.
- Premier Paths: Based in Sarasota, FL, the firm has a primary focus on mid to senior leadership-level roles within the healthcare, sales/business development and accounting/finance arenas.
- Maximus Group: Located in Memphis, TN, this search firm focuses on areas of expertise that include marketing/sales, manufacturing/engineering, supply chain/logistics and customer support roles.
- MBS Advisors: Headquartered in Springfield, MA, this recruiting firm enjoys a focus on plastics and packaging. They are also experts in processes like injection molding, blow molding, extrusion and thermoforming.
Recently, NPA added 10 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc. (San Francisco), Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.), Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India), C-Elites (San Francisco), Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand), Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA), EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA), Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia), Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia), Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ), Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY) and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez, Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; and Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media