The Bachrach Group Ltd. (TBG) has been building better workforces with extraordinary talent for nearly 50 years. Our commitment to sourcing top-notch talent has made us national leaders in both staffing and executive search. Our continued success is directly related to the excellent customer service we provide to our clients, the strong relationships we build with our candidates, and most of all, the vast knowledge of our highly qualified, industry-specific recruiters. Founded in 1974 by Richard Bachrach, TBG has helped place and employ over 60,000 individuals, nationwide.
Our team offers the resources and capabilities of a national firm, while still providing that boutique-style personal touch.
· Our staffing & recruiting experts specialize in a wide range of industries, including Accounting, Financial Services, HR, Corporate Services, and Legal, as well as Healthcare, Real Estate, Technology, Construction, and Engineering.
· TBG has nationwide pull, operating in 22 offices across 14 states.
· Two sister companies are supported by TBG – Jackson Lucas, a specialized, high-touch, retained executive search firm, and SourceLab Search, an energetic and inclusive talent acquisition solution, specifically within the digital, marketing, and media industries.
After reaching these notable milestones, TBG has earned recognition from multiple reliable sources including but not limited to Crain’s and Glassdoor.
· Ranked Best Social Staffing Agency by Glassdoor
· TBG also made it on SIA’s list of Fastest Growing Firms four years in a row
· Forbes’ Best Agency List three years in a row
· UpCity’s Top 2021 Recruiting Firms in the United States List
· Inc.5000’s list of America’s Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies
· TBG was ranked as the #1 largest search firm in NYC by Crain’s in 2021
For more information on The Bachrach Group, please visit http://bachrachgroup.com.
Worker confidence is at an all-time high, with a majority of job seekers believing it’s easier to find a job this year than the previous year and one-third feeling comfortable quitting a job without having another lined up, according to the 2022 Job Seeker Nation Report from Employ Inc., the parent company of Jobvite, JazzHR, and NXTThing RPO.
To view all Bachrach Group blogs, please click here.