April 23, 2021 – Seven new independent recruitment firms have recently joined member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide in North America. These search organizations are looking to increase revenue through NPAworldwide’s cooperative placement model. NPA now has 550 member offices across six continents. “Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Summit Recruiting Partners, located in Boston, focuses on the sales, sales engineering and customer success roles in the SaaS and information technology space.
- Amana Recruitment & Consulting, headquartered in Ames, IA, specializes in targeted recruitment in the areas of finance, fintech, education and edtech focused on the U.S. and the United Arab Emirates.
- Analytic Search, based in Princeton, NJ, places senior technology and data professionals nationwide with a focus on software engineering, big data, analytics, business intelligence/data warehousing, cloud computing, devops and security.
- KaB Executive Search Consultants, located in Toronto, are specialists in the luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hospitality market.
- Rainy Day Recruiter, based in Portland, OR, is an executive search firm with an exclusive focus on healthcare.
- Chicago Financial Search, headquartered in Chicago, serves the financial services industry: banks, futures commission, merchants (FCMs), proprietary trading firms, exchanges and software vendors.
- Engineering Recruiting Experts, located in Jacksonville, FL, addresses the recruiting needs of nationally located EPC firms, petrochemical, oil and gas, chemical, aerospace, machinery, military, information technology, medical, industrial and commercial production, software, engineering and design firms.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; and Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media