NPAworldwide Adds New Member Firm in Italy, Australia and the U.S.
January 3, 2022 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has expanded its membership in Italy, Australia, and the U.S. with the addition of eight new member locations. These search organizations are looking to increase revenue through NPAworldwide’s cooperative placement model. NPA now has 550 member offices across six continents. “Congratulations to these recruitment firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our global recruitment network, they are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows executive recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
The latest firms to join the network include FranSys Consulting di Francesca Caneva, NAMS Recruits, Calvano Search Consultants, Veromni LLC, Heroes in Motion, McAvoy Consulting, Sea Change Talent, and Recruitment Expert.
New Member Firms
- FranSyS Consulting di Francesca Caneva, located in Cornedo, Veneto, Italy, has a specialty in technical roles in the chemistry, engineering, research, life science and manufacturing industries.
- NAMS Recruits, based in New York City, is a recruiting firm with areas of focus that include banking and engineering / operations / manufacturing.
- Calvano Search Consultants LLC, headquartered in Philadelphia, is focused on direct hire recruitment, with established clients in the chemical process industry and related (plastics, O&C, food processing, etc.) in both manufacturing and R&D centers.
- Veromni LLC, located in Fredericksburg, TX, specializes in SaaS, staffing operations, finance and accounting, executive roles and sales.
- Heroes in Motion, based in Tampa, FL, is a contingency-based recruiting firm within healthcare and life sciences.
- McAvoy Consulting, located in New York City, is a technical recruitment firm specializing in engineering.
- Sea Change Talent LLC, based in Worcester, MA, is a search firm with areas of focus that include technology and cybersecurity.
- Recruitment Expert, located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, is an accounting and legal recruitment firm.
During the last six months, 63 percent of independent recruitment firm owners reported that their business was better than in the period before, according to new research by NPAworldwide. “Member recruitment firms view the manufacturing/supply chain, technology and accounting/finance sectors as the strongest vertical market segments for recruitment. Our independent recruitment firms working these segments are expecting to continue on the positive trend started in the last six months,” said Mr. Nerz.
“The recruitment industry is navigating huge changes,” he said. “The move to work from home and limits to availability of in-person interviewing has added to the complexity of making a new hire. Many employers are ready to focus on finding and hiring great talent, but still lack the decision-making speed to get candidates with multiple offers. There is much work to do refining complex interview procedures and overly time-consuming and deliberate selection processes.”
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; and Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media