April 7, 2020 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 11 new member locations as it continues to expand its global roster. NPA now has 530 member offices across six continents.
Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms.
Get Our Latest Report! Find Out How Top Talent Enriches Returns
For private equity firms, nothing impacts an investment return more than talent. Why? Institutional investors increasingly see portfolio company talent management as a crucial lever for value creation, risk mitigation and growth. But there is a fundamental shift underway at PE firms. They are moving beyond traditional views of human resources to something more transformative – with a heavy emphasis on talent management & development, culture and engagement. According to this latest landmark research report from Hunt Scanlon, it all has to do with unleashing higher levels of leadership performance to boost results. And that has required a hard look at value creation and how top talent enriches returns.
This year, Hunt Scanlon interviewed private equity leaders and their chief talent officers as well as leading executive recruiters from across the sector. Expertise was shared from leaders at Russell Reynolds Associates; Bain & Company; The Carlyle Group; Notch Partners; Francisco Partners; TPG; Frederickson Partners; Clayton, Dubilier & Rice; Coulter Partners; Hogan Assessments; Summit Partners; Apollo Global Management; Audax Group; Summit Leadership Partners; Slayton Search Partners; PierceGray; Caldwell; Acertitude; Blackstone; Ares Management; Solomon Page; CEO.works; JM Search; Diversified Search; HREquity; Invenias; FMG Leading; Innova International; Wilton & Bain; Bowdoin Group; Charles Aris; Kingsley Gate Partners; StevenDouglas and others from across the PE spectrum.
If you are a PE managing director, operating partner, talent professional or recruiter, this report is designed specifically for you. Insert an ad in our report, reserve your copy today and find out how you should adapt your business in these uncertain times.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms have the ability to increase their capacity for serving both clients and candidates. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to boost revenue and grow their firms by partnering with other members on a split-fee basis.”
New Member Firms
- Direct Hire Associates, located in Los Angeles, is a recruiting firm that has functional areas with extensive placement experience including: engineering, accounting/finance, marketing/sales, operations, HR/recruiting and IT management.
- Premier Employee Solutions, headquartered in Orem, UT, specializes in the areas of IT, finance, aerospace, telecommunication, engineering, administration, HR and other industries.
- L. Bailey Search Associates, based in San Francisco, focuses on sales, marketing, and engineering roles in the software, manufacturing, media and cannabis industries.
- North Fork Talent, headquartered in Snoqualmie, WA, specializes in director-level and above engineering, product, sales and marketing positions in the network, cloud infrastructure, security and advanced analytics / AI markets.
- Here’s Help Staffing & Recruiting, located in Middletown, NY, is focused on mid-management to executive-level positions in a wide variety of industries.
- Gradel Professional Search, of Dallas, TX, specializes in executive level roles in: aerospace and defense, automotive, engineering, operations, manufacturing and supply chain.
- BWC Executive Group, based in Olathe, KS, specializes in placing executives, procurement / purchasing, and engineering professionals in the light and heavy equipment manufacturing sectors.
Recruiter Rankings: Global 30
This year Hunt Scanlon Media reviewed an exhaustive list of global recruiting providers and culled it down to the top 30 global talent providers that now dominate the recruiting business worldwide.
- Kaizen HR Solutions, headquartered in Chicago, has areas of focus including human resources, operations, finance, information technology, commercial (sales, marketing, R&D, tech services) and back-office roles.
- Catalyst Recruiting, based in Denver, is technically-oriented with placements in chemicals, minerals (usually not metal mining) and specialty metals manufacturing.
- Blue Staffing Group, a Dallas, TX firm, provides recruitment services in the area of office management and administrative professionals, human resources, finance and accounting, and information technology.
- ReqOverflow, located in Chicago, focuses on finding senior executives, technical and consulting services, finance and accounting, human resources, healthcare practitioners and support, and sales and business development services.
Recently, NPA added 10 member firms across a number of locations. They include: HitechPeople Inc. (San Francisco), Artemis Precision Search (Washington, D.C.), Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Thane, India), C-Elites (San Francisco), Clarian Consulting (Australia and New Zealand), Stratus Staffing (Newport Beach, CA), EM Management Consulting HR (EMEA), Achieve Group Australia (Townsville, Australia), Peak Search Partners (Sydney, Australia), Hire Resolve (Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg, South Africa and Phoenix, AZ), Jackson ProSource (Horse Cave, KY) and dEEVOiR Consulting Services (Mumbai, India).
It also added 10 member firms in Asia-Pacific. These included Advance K.K., All Recruitment Australia, Whizdom Pty Ltd., the Lucas Group, Elitez, Red Rock, 2discover, Montare, Foundation Recruitment and Ed Turvil Consulting.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; and Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media