June 18, 2021 – As we emerge from a global pandemic, executive search consultants are seeing an increase in hiring mandates from around the world. To meet demand, they continue to develop new practices, hire new recruiters, and open new locations. Global recruiting consortiums, meanwhile, are taking advantage of a resurgence in certain geographic areas. Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide recently added The Albo Group and CB Secure Search as its newest member firms. These search organizations are looking to increase revenue through NPAworldwide’s cooperative placement model. NPA now has 550 member offices across six continents.
“Congratulations to these recruitment firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our global recruitment network, they are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows executive recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
The Albo Group is an executive recruiting firm located in Detroit. Its main specialty is sales, from sales representatives to VP-level, with secondary expertise in medical information technology. In addition, The Albo Group specializes in healthcare systems including Cerner Systems, McKesson Systems, Eclipsys Systems, Meditech and Siemens Healthcare Management Systems. “This niche market enables us to help both the candidates we have recruited all while helping our clients in their need to fill key positions throughout their organization,” the firm said. Dale Erickson is the president of The Albo Group.
CB Secure Search was established in 1999 and is headquartered in Tampa, FL. Its specialties include engineering (civil, mechanical, structural, electrical, power and utilities), IT security, IT security sales, network security, systems security engineers, information security and data protection. “Our goal is to provide your company with people who will add value and make a major impact on the success of your organization,” the firm said. “After the candidate is hired, we maintain contact with you and with the candidate to ensure that this goal is accomplished.”
Other Recent Additions
- Summit Recruiting Partners, located in Boston, focuses on the sales, sales engineering and customer success roles in the SaaS and information technology space.
- Amana Recruitment & Consulting, headquartered in Ames, IA, specializes in targeted recruitment in the areas of finance, fintech, education and edtech focused on the U.S. and the United Arab Emirates.
- Analytic Search, based in Princeton, NJ, places senior technology and data professionals nationwide with a focus on software engineering, big data, analytics, business intelligence/data warehousing, cloud computing, devops and security.
- KaB Executive Search Consultants, located in Toronto, are specialists in the luxury, boutique and lifestyle hospitality market.
- Rainy Day Recruiter, based in Portland, OR, is an executive search firm with an exclusive focus on healthcare.
- Chicago Financial Search, headquartered in Chicago, serves the financial services industry: banks, futures commission, merchants (FCMs), proprietary trading firms, exchanges and software vendors.
- Engineering Recruiting Experts, located in Jacksonville, FL, addresses the recruiting needs of nationally located EPC firms, petrochemical, oil and gas, chemical, aerospace, machinery, military, information technology, medical, industrial and commercial production, software, engineering and design firms.
Contributed by Scott A. Scanlon, Editor-in-Chief; Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor; and Stephen Sawicki, Managing Editor – Hunt Scanlon Media