Recruitment Platform Has Unheard of 96% Retention Rate
CLEVELAND, OHIO, June 1 – GHS Recruiting, a national search firm, detected a disturbing trend: hospitals were struggling with employee retention, from staff to leadership roles, with the C-Suite’s annual turnover as high as 20% in recent years. GHS saw an opportunity to implement a recruitment platform called IRIS (Intuitive Recruitment Information System). IRIS offers healthcare employers an evidence based, intuitive recruitment management system generating predictable outcomes with up to a 96% retention rate on new employees.
Roy Munk, President at GHS, notes, “We realized that hospitals were hiring candidates based on skills, experience, and presentation in the interview. However, when these employees resigned or were terminated, it was almost always for behavioral issues or a bad cultural fit. So, they are hiring on one set of parameters, but terminating on an entirely different set. IRIS has fixed this gap while saving our clients time and money in the process.”
With IRIS, employers seeking to fill positions have access to their very own secure account, so information can be easily uploaded, shared and analyzed. The IRIS platform includes a combination of advanced technology and cutting-edge methodology:
- Behavioral based assessments matched to job requirements & interview questions
- Video introductions and initial video screening questions
- Full CV/resume along with consultant comments and key facts of each candidate
- Competency based assessments of every candidate
- Multiple layers of scientific and objective assessment increasing predictive validity
- Online messaging, a smooth and transparent recruitment process, and feedback all in one place
About Global Healthcare Services
Global Healthcare Services is a national healthcare recruitment firm founded in 1998 by Roy Munk and Danielle Folliett. GHS recruits nationally for all hospital and healthcare related positions from staff-level through the C-Suite. GHS offers a full suite of options for clients including retained and contingent searches, interim and contract placement, as well as career outplacement services and career coaching.