Cliff co-founded Cornerstone Search Group in 2000. He is a Managing Partner of the firm and actively executes executive search assignments for Life Science Companies ranging from lesser-known discovery-stage biotech companies to some of the largest global pharmaceutical industry leaders.
Cliff also heads-up Cornerstone’s MD specialty practice area that fills key MD/Physician positions in the areas of Leadership (C-level, Global TA Heads, Global Program Heads etc.), Clinical Development (pre-clinical, translational medicine, FIH-PoC early development and registrational later-stage development) and Medical Affairs (pre-launch and lifecycle management).
Recently Completed Retained Searches:
– Chief Medical Officer | Reports to CEO | Leads team 100+ | Early/later-stage oncology biotech
– Chief Scientific Officer | Reports to President | Leads a Global Team of 850+
– SVP, Global Medical Affairs, Oncology | Reports to President | Leads team 50+
– VP, Head of Development, Oncology | Reports to CMO | Early & later-stage Boston biotech
– Executive Director, Oncology & IO Clinical Development | Reports to VP, Head of Oncology/IO Clinical Research & Development
Cliff is a charter and active member of the International Retained Search Associates organization (IRSA) that is a global organization with 31 offices throughout the US, Canada, EU, China and Malaysia.