Carol Maxwell is a seasoned leader of the business of executive talent management, development, including selection, acquisition, coaching, mentoring and succession planning.
Carol has 30 years of experience working with executive leadership to solve business issues through working with their teams to reach their potential. She has a depth in healthcare service organizations ranging from large academic medical centers, community hospitals, for-profit and not-for-profit as well faith-based health systems. Carol’s Career Highlights include:
▪ Vice President, Talent Acquisition – Mercy Health
▪ Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Physician Recruiting –
WellStar Health System
▪ Vice President, Healthcare & Life Science Practice Leader –
Pearson Partners International
▪ Assistant Vice President Executive Talent – Tenet Health
▪ Principal, Advanced Technology Practice -Korn/Ferry
Carol holds a Master of Science degree in Healthcare Management and Leadership at the University Texas at Dallas and holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Texas Christian University.