NPAworldwide Expands Footprint in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, and Indonesia
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – February 8, 2019 – Global recruitment network NPAworldwide is pleased to announce the addition of seven new member recruitment firms.
- Scout Engineering Services, Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
- Specializing in engineers, manufacturing, operations and skilled trades recruiting
- Sovereign Recruiting, (sovereignrecruiting.com), Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Focus is chemical, engineering (mechanical, electrical, design), food, oil / gas / refinery, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, alternative energy, business development, marketing, sales, manufacturing, operations, production, and supply chain
- Capital Recruitment Ltd, (www.capitalrecruitment.co.nz), Wellington, New Zealand
- Specialist firm in policy & analysis, project/programme management, management, IT contracting & permanent search in the public sector
- Arrise Consulting Enterprise, LLC, (www.arriseconsulting.com) Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Specialize in administration, business development, consulting, customer service / call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, nurses, information technology (administrators, developers, programmers), logistics, operations, and supply chain
- XECUTIVE SEARCHGROUP (www.xecutivesearchgroups.com), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Specializes inbanking, finance, insurance, food, administration, business development, customer service / call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, information technology (analysts, developers), manufacturing, and supply chain
- Testa Search Group, (www.testasearchpartners.com), Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Providing direct-hire and contract staffing in the utilities and technology sectors
- Global Expat Recruiting (www.globalexpatrecruiting.com), Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Specialists in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 500 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.