IMD International Search Group Announces Re-election of President and Several Re-elections to the Board
ZURICH, SWITZERLAND, June 1st, 2018 – IMD International Search Group Partners were gathered in Vienna, Austria on May 3-5 for their Annual General Assembly. They elected a new board member and renewed the mandates of four others.
Responsibilities were redefined within the Board. The IMD International Search Board is therefore composed as such:
- Dr. Matthias MOHR, President (renewed mandate)
- Dr. Peter SUTTER, VP, Finance & Legal Affairs (renewed mandate)
- Daniel LEWCZUK, Director, Strategy, Membership acquisition in Eastern Europe
- Stéfan DANIS, Director, Internal Communications, Organization of meetings, Agenda
- Anita OTTERHEIM HJALMARSSON, Director, Standards, Execution, Quality, Best practices,Leadership consulting (renewed mandate)
- Rodolfo SOMMER, Director, Onboarding, Membership acquisition in South America(renewed mandate)
- Jose Ruiz, Director, Marketing, External communications (newly elected)
- Gerard Ketelaar, Director, Innovation
Newly elected Director José Ruiz, CEO at Alder Koten, IMD Partner with offices in Mexico and the USA, comments: “I’m honored and happy to join the IMD International Search Board. I look forward to working with our global partners to continue to improve our ability to serve clients across the globe.”
IMD President Matthias Mohr, Managing Partner at Dr. Heimeier & Partner, IMD Germany, concludes: “I am personally honored to start another mandate at the head of this great organization. This board ensures a continuity as several members were re-elected, and with this change in our responsibilities and objectives we manage to get new energy as well, so I am looking forward to the coming years.”
About IMD International Search Group
Founded in 1972, IMD International Search Group, www.imdsearch.com, is a Top-20 global search organization with offices in major markets and business centers throughout the world, providing instant access to world-class executive talent pool serving the global economy. Providinginstantaccesstoaworld- class executive talent pool serving the global economy, IMD specializes in placing top-tier executives throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East, and specializes in the following industry sectors: consumer, financial and professional services, industrial and manufacturing, life sciences, technology-communications-media (TCM), education-government-not for profit as well as leadership consulting services.
IMD International Search Group was again nominated by Hunt Scanlon in the Top 25 worldwide ranking of global executive search organizations