5 New Members Join Global Recruitment Network
GRAND RAPIDS, MI, August 13, 2016 — NPAworldwide, a global recruitment network, is pleased to announce the following recruitment firms have become members:
- A-Temp 4U, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Providing organisations with temporary, permanent and HR dolutions for a wide cross-section of industry sectors along the eastern seaboard of Australia.
- RSI Inc Recruitment Solutions Integrators, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- RSI specializes in helping employers fill technical specialized or management positions with candidates that correspond exactly to their specifications.
- Premier Recruitment Worldwide, Dublin, Irelan
- Placing professionals in the areas of accounting / finance, IT / hardware / software / electronics and manufacturing / mining / construction / supply chain on a global basis.
- The Albo Group, Detroit, Michigan, US
- Focus is on placing sales professionals at all level.
- Mkapoor Network, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Specialist recruitment firm placing data scientists across industries around the globe.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has nearly 500 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.
Director of Corporate Communications