Join Riviera Partners on October 5th for our interactive webinar in partnership with Hunt Scanlon Media. This special session opens with a “fireside chat” between Riviera CEO, Will Hunsinger and Chris Hunt, president and founder of Hunt Scanlon Media. Their candid conversation will explore the current micro and macro executive recruitment trends as we move further away from 2020 and its challenges and into a more “steady state” in the industry.
This a rare opportunity to hear first-hand from two leaders as they explore current and emerging trends and speculate about the future of recruiting.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Growth in compensation – Can this be seen as a signal of stability and/or growth in the industry and for the economy as a whole?
• The impact of remote work – Here to stay? Are there other perks that emerged during the pandemic that will continue as things return to the new normal?
• Increases in new searches over previous years – Is the current growth in new searches sustainable?
• Executive search as an industry ripe for investment – How are search firms securing growth capital at a record pace and why is M&A activity among buyers and sellers so frenetic?
• Search firm diversification – Why are firms migrating from a pure-play search platform to expanding outwardly and creating new stand-alone verticals including management audit and assessment, culture shaping, coaching, compensation consulting and other related practices?
There will be an opportunity for audience members to ask their questions to panel members. Join the conversation.
Will Hunsinger is CEO of Riviera Partners. Prior to taking on this role he was part of the Riviera team for two years, serving as chief operating officer before his elevation to chief executive officer. During that time, Will helped drive significant expansion of Riviera’s executive search practice as well as launching R (R Squared), Riviera’s marketplace for software engineering talent that combines data science, machine learning and recruiter curation to match the finest talent to the most innovative companies.
Will has spent his entire career in the technology industry as a consultant, advisor, entrepreneur, executive and investor. Prior to Riviera, he was digital practice operating director for private equity fund TPG Growth. He also held roles as chairman, CEO and co-founder of SportStream (acquired by Facebook); president and CEO of Vulcan-backed Evri; and served as entrepreneur in residence for Seattle-based, consumer-focused venture capital firm Maveron. He previously held senior positions at Gap Inc., Overture (acquired by Yahoo!) and Accenture.
Hunt Scanlon Media
Chris is president, publisher and co-founder of Hunt Scanlon Media where he spearheads all of the company’s sales and marketing initiatives. Over the last 26 years, Chris has overseen the publishing of dozens of leading directory and trade publications, including Hunt Scanlon Media’s flagship newsletter Executive Search Review and its daily newswire and market intelligence reports, all of which track and monitor the talent acquisition and leadership solutions sectors. Chris has authored several business and career books with John Wiley & Sons, including Navigating Your Career, which was selected as “One of the 30 Best Business Books in 1999.” Chris is a frequently quoted expert on talent management and recruiting trends and his comments appear regularly in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, The Economist, Crain’s, and Businessweek, among numerous other major media. Prior to co-founding Hunt Scanlon Media, Chris held management-level positions in the commercial leasing industry, inluding those at Xerox Credit Corporation, MLC Financial Corporation and Datalease Capital Corporation.