Strategic Talent Acquisition with Bottom Line Results
Nancie Whitehouse founded Whitehouse Advisors LLC, a leading talent acquisition consulting firm, in 2005, with a mission to teach companies the strategies and processes to attract outstanding leaders.
Whitehouse Advisors counsels C-Suite executives and Hiring Managers to increase their success rate with recruitment and retention tactics to positively impact their bottom line. These practices work for companies of any stage and across industries, and are tailored to their specific needs and challenges.
Whitehouse Advisors differentiators:
- Flexible, customized timeframes – Past engagements have ranged from a one day workshop to a three month audit to a five year continuous relationship of ongoing projects, depending on the specific needs of our customers.
- Accessibility – We provide rapid response to your needs, setting clear expectations about timing and deliverables and providing outstanding customer service.
- Transparency – Projects are executed on time, within budget and in-scope; we hold accountability for end results.
- Pricing – Milestone-based, realistic pricing without the “extras” charged by other consulting firms (such as overhead and administrative fees) without compromising quality.
- Independence – Objectivity is integral to who we are and how we operate; our recommendations of solutions are unbiased and without affiliations.
Nancie’s unique professional experience spans many years in three sectors:
- As a Researcher, Recruiter and seller of executive search services in both large global firms and specialized boutiques; executing the full life cycle of the recruiting processes.
- As a buyer and manager of search services globally for over 50 companies in the portfolio of a world renowned private equity firm.
- As a Consultant managing large scale talent acquisition projects encompassing recruiting, organizational development, succession planning, strategic process design and executive coaching.
American Securities (Private Equity firm specializing in direct and fund of fund investments) Bridgewater Associates (Alternative asset manager of approximately $71 billion in global investments) MetLife, Inc. (Fortune 50 global provider of insurance/financial services) [X+1] (Early stage search engine optimization company) Root Markets, Inc. (Start-up - operated commodity exchanges for trading and monetizing Internet-generated consumer leads) The Metropolitan Museum of Art (one of the world’s largest art museums) IBM (Fortune 15 global provider of Information technology services) Majestic Research (Early stage - Independent research company providing specialized services to institutional investors) General Electric (Fortune 5 global diversified conglomerate) Spencer Trask & Co. (Privately held venture capital firm investing in technology and healthcare start-ups)
HUNT SCANLON NEWSWIRE BRIEFINGS
CEOs should not presume that the turbulent economy dissuades top talent from pursuing their career goals. Smart leaders are proactively developing strategies to motivate and retain their top performers no matter what the economic signals are, says Nancie Whitehouse, founder of the talent acquisition consulting firm Whitehouse Advisors. “The risk of defection is significantly lower
Just about every business publication today, it seems, is talking about the impact of the growing talent shortage on both individual organizations and the overall economy. Research suggests that roughly 40 percent of employers are currently experiencing hiring difficulties. What’s more, 76 percent of hiring decision-makers surveyed for a recent Glass Door report said that
Many ingredients go into finding the right individual for a specific leadership role. The key to a successful hire is finding the balance between the science of management assessment and the art, says Nancie Whitehouse, founder of the talent acquisition consulting firm Whitehouse Advisors. “As a science, we establish core competencies for a prospective executive,