ALC Executive Search
ALC provides advisory services and executive search talent to executive search firms and corporates globally.
Established in 2001, we are the only company in the world to focus purely on the executive search market, both for search firms and in-house. Our track record is unsurpassed, with our group of companies having dealt with all of the tier one search firms as well as many specialists in every industry sector over the last 17 years in all geographies, including the USA, Australia, Asia and Europe.
We have assisted search firms in their growth through M&A as well as the recruitment of teams and individuals, and are now expanding our services to include the introduction of venture capital and private equity.
We have a world class advisory board, all with in-house executive search experience, plus a team of associates to advise corporates how to set up their own in-house executive search functions properly and to thus make substantial savings. As well as this, they can also make sure the right team is in place to maximise the cost savings available.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR SEARCH FIRMS:
- Retained search solutions for supplying individuals or teams to search firms globally.
- Strategic advisory services to help search firms stand out from the competition, as well as growth and development to increase revenues and profits and to create an exit strategy.
- M&A, including assistance in the strategy and realisation of a merger or acquisition.
- Advice and assistance with introducing private equity and investment for growth.
- Leadership consulting: having met and consulted with thousands of search professionals over the last 17 years – from CEOs to principals – ALC is perfectly placed to offer leadership consulting and careers counselling to this industry.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR CORPORATES:
- Advisory services regarding cost savings to be made for in-house talent teams in the hiring of C-level and senior Directors
- Consultancy regarding organisational structure and methodology in developing in-house executive search functions
- Upskilling current talent teams so as to offset some of the substantial fees going to outsourced executive search partners
- Global hiring of the ‘Head of’ and the most suitable in-house executive search team from the search industry and/or from other in-house executive search teams
- Interim and contract options either to sit in-house or an outsourced basis, creating a framework of best practice and/or fulfilling C-suite hiring requirements
HUNT SCANLON NEWSWIRE BRIEFINGS
For many companies, starting an in-house recruiting operation to find senior-level talent makes good sense. They can save money on search firm fees and take full control of their hiring destiny. What’s more, in-house recruiters have an advantage over external recruiters in that they fully understand their company’s brand, and its culture and goals, all
London-based human capital consultancy ALC has launched a new advisory firm designed to help hiring organizations build their own in-house executive search function. “There has been a definite trend over the last few years toward hiring organizations building their own in-house executive search functions in order to achieve substantial cost savings,” said Tim Connolly, founder
Another boutique search firm is getting into the assessment business. Greenwood / Asher & Associates, a higher education-focused search firm, and The Devine Group, a behavioral assessment and development organization, have formed a strategic alliance to leverage and integrate the science of predictive talent analytics into the executive search and leadership development process. The partnership is designed
Managers today estimate that one-in-five employees should not have been hired, according to a new study by CEB, a best practice insight and technology company. This may be because applicants didn’t meet basic requirements (65 percent won’t), the cultural fit with the organization wasn’t there or the hiring manager lacked the evidence-based tools to make a good decision. Fortunately,
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
LONDON, UK, January 12, 2018 – ALC offers global executive search, M&A, leadership and human capital consultancy services for executive search firms and in-house executive search functions within corporates. As part of its ongoing expansion, the business has recruited Julia Somerville as Senior Client Partner on January 3rd to head up client delivery. Julia has spent