November 11, 2016 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added eight new member firms in Australia, the Philippines, United Kingdom, India, and the U.S.
This past September, the organization also gained a number of member firms, including SERH, Phillip Reilly, Bertram Resource, MConsulting Solutions, Excelerate Resources, Kites Consulting, BSI People Pty Ltd., Max Populi, LLC, TDM & Associates, LLC, and Acavi.
NPA now has close to 500 member offices across six continents. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
|Check out our latest upload from NPAworldwide|
- Lloyd Connect, based in Melbourne and the Philippines, has 17 years of experience across the non-profit, airline, telecommunications, legal, IT, health, utilities, marketing and hospitality sectors.
- Axius Technologies Inc., based in London, New York, and India, focuses on vertical markets, including financial, insurance, healthcare, life sciences and medical devices.
- Cyber Talent Search, headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, exclusively recruits senior executive in the cybersecurity industry.
- Reflex Staffing Solutions, located in State College, PA, focuses on serving the manufacturing, engineering, human capital management, accounting, sales & marketing, hospitality, retail, executive administrative support, supply chain and information technology sectors.
- LavaRock, based in Pittsburgh, provides executive recruitment services for finance, accounting, and technology positions.
- Search Active Jobs, headquartered in Atlanta, specializes in the accounting, food, executive management, human resources, sales, logistics, and supply chain industries.
- Tek Search LLC, based in New York, focuses on the placement of engineering and technology professionals.
- White Bay Search, located in Sydney, specializes in the placement of sales and technology executives.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media