April 15, 2016 – Member-owned recruitment network NPAworldwide has added 13 new member firms across Asia Pacific and North America. Membership in the network allows independent recruiters to serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.
Within Asia Pacific, new member firms include:
- 1st Executive Pty Ltd, based in Melbourne, provides recruitment services in the areas of retail, services, manufacturing, marketing, automotive, FMCG, consumer durables, IT and T, internet, entertainment, consumer electronics and sports sponsorship & administration;
- Allegro Recruitment Consulting Pty Ltd, also based in Melbourne, recruits for the financial services, retail and corporate banking, insurance, government, higher education, law enforcement and utilities sectors;
- Driftwood Group, based in Sydney, places candidates with backgrounds in accounting, banking, finance, financial services, chemical, engineering, pharmaceutical, administration, advertising, business development, consulting, customer service / call center, executive management, HR, marketing, sales, IT, medical devices, construction, manufacturing, operations, and production;
- Living Recruitment & GAP Resource, based in Canberra and Christchurch, concentrates on global sustainable resource management providing specialized support across the building, construction, defense, security and technology sectors;
- Roljobs Technology Services Pvt Ltd, based in Bangalore, focuses on the IT, technology, semiconductor, aerospace, healthcare, FMCG, oil & gas industries;
- Sterning Engineering, based in Perth, is a specialist engineering recruiter with a focus on civil infrastructure, building services, reliability & maintenance, and construction.
In North America, new member firms include:
- HR Maximizer, based in Omaha, specializes exclusively on internal audit roles;
- Strategic HR Services, based in Toronto, concentrates on making placements in the areas of accounting, finance, financial services, administration, customer service / call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, engineering, information technology, logistics, manufacturing, operations, production, supply chain, and transportation;
- Quantum Professional Search, based in Chicago, specializes in software sales and sales management on a national level;
- Niche Talent Finders, also based in Chicago, specializes in the placement of information technology, finance, and accounting professionals;
- Natere, based in Orlando, focuses on finding talent solutions for technology-oriented companies;
- Leverage Assessments, based in New York City, offers talent acquisition and search, recruitment strategy, human resources needs assessments, job analyses, employee selection and assessments, leadership and succession planning, and research and validation studies to a wide variety of clients;
- The ARGroup of Companies, also based in New York City, specializes in identifying and recruiting accounting, finance and audit talent for the insurance industry.
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners.”
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media