Founded in 1991 by Elaine Hughes, E.A. Hughes serves clients in the retail and consumer apparel, home furnishings, beauty, digital, e-commerce, footwear and other industries. The firm is based in New York City.
Cabot Consultants is based in McLean, VA and led by managing partner Tom Berray. The firm focuses on the advanced technologies, aerospace & defense, clean technology, financial services, government services, life sciences & healthcare, not-for-profit & trade associations, venture capital & private equity sectors, professional services, and semiconductor sectors.
“Over the past 12-plus years, Cabot has grown from a regionally-focused firm into a national one servicing clients throughout the United States – and many of our clients operate internationally as well,” said Mr. Berray. “We are excited to join IRC, as it will enable us to extend our reach and service throughout much of the globe. In addition, with our presence in Washington, D.C. and Dallas, we can offer our international IRC affiliates access to our vibrant markets.”
With a growing roster of leading executive search firms across Europe, Middle East, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia, IRC Global Executive Search Partners has more than 300 executive search professionals in 80 offices across six continents.
A number of executive search consortiums have expanded their memberships in recent months. Here’s a closer look:
- Access Search Partners (ASP) added White Ocean Expert Consulting (WOEC) as its newest member for to address the growing executive search market in India. WOEC is a global executive search and consulting firm focusing on technology and industrial sectors across India and Asia Pacific.
- Penrhyn International announced a further strategic expansion into North America with a joint venture partnership between Canadian executive search firms Leaders & Co and Davies Park Executive Search. With offices in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver, Leaders & Co. / Davies Park Executive Search specialize in board level positions, leadership succession, and executive recruitment assignments based on fundamental, in-depth research on human capital, providing a seamless and human-centric approach to executive search.
- IMD International Search Group strengthened its presence in South America with the addition of Osser & Osser. Headquartered in São Paulo, Osser & Osser is led by Anna Luiza Osser and Patricia Osser Sales who founded the firm in 2002.
- AIMS International added Danish executive search firm Totem Search & Selection as its newest member firm. Founded in 2000 and led by founder Torsten Miland, Totem serves a wide array of clients in many different industries, including Ramboll; Maersk; Citi; Novartis; Accenture; Daman; Eltel; Capevo; Saxo Bank; TDC Hosting; and Falck Safety Services; among others.
- The Sanford Rose Associates Executive Search Network added Horizon Hospitality Associates and MedCore Talent as its newest member firms. Horizon Hospitality is an executive search firm focused on recruiting talent for the hotels, resorts, restaurants, country clubs and other hospitality-related industries. Since 1998, the firm has placed executive level, vice president, director, management, sales and culinary professionals nationwide. Founded in 2008 by Charlie Mayhone, MedCore Talent is a healthcare executive search and consulting firm niched in the emerging transitional care market. Areas of expertise include recruiting leadership and staff positions for case management, transitional care, care coordination and bundled payment for care improvement specialists for acute, post-acute and payer clients.
Contributed by Dale M. Zupsansky, Managing Editor, Hunt Scanlon Media