For the past 30 years, Ropella has been a strategic and trusted partner serving clients in the Chemical Technology and Consumer Products industries. Ropella has been retained time and again to assist companies with their Executive Search needs, and these clients have then provided strong testimonials regarding our successful search partnerships.
Among our clients are world leading Chemical companies such as BASF, Dow, Akzo Nobel, Tate & Lyle, National Starch (Ingredion), IFF, and Lonza; Technology companies such as GE, J&J, Ethicon, Tyco, Sony, PPG and Benjamin Moore; and Consumer Products companies such as Clorox, Nike, Bayer, Whirlpool, JM Smucker, Shell Gas, and Reckitt Benckiser.
Part of what fuels our success is our trademarked SMART Search System™, designed to function like Six Sigma for executive search.
- To ensure that our partnerships are efficient and effective, the first step in our SMART Search System is to align expectations with our client’s hiring team.
- From there we create a custom Opportunity Marketing Piece to highlight your company and open position, to help woo prospective candidates – especially passive candidates that are not actively seeking new opportunities.
- We then screen candidates using a custom-designed Skill Survey and corresponding Candidate Scorecard; these tools pull us into the interview process and allow you to make a much more informed decision about which candidates are worth bringing in for face-to-face interviews.
- Once the time has come to extend an offer, we input all compensation data collected from our client and candidate, in order to create a detailed Compensation Comparison Calculator. This tool is designed to help you put together an offer to your chosen candidate that will very likely garner an immediate acceptance… without all the typical surprises that come up after the fact.
You don’t have to take our word for it – the statistics speak for themselves:
- 60 Days: Typical time to placement
- 98%: Candidate long-term “stick rate”
- 95%: Search assignment completion rate
- 36%: Candidate promotion rate within one year
Head of Skincare Technology — Lonza Executive VP of Sales, Marketing, and Business Dev. — Resinate Senior VP of Research and Development — Monolith Chief Operating Officer — Peter Cremer Head of Corporate Communications, Americas — Lanxess VP of Research and Dev. — Firmenich VP of Sales and Marketing — Sandream Impact Director of Customer Marketing — Tate & Lyle Research and Dev. Director, Personal Care — Melaleuca Director of Business Dev. — Trelleborg Senior Group Manager, Analytical Science — Big Heart Pet Brand Product Director — Univar Logistics and Transportation Manager — Roquette Research and Dev. Manager, Laundry and Surface Care — Reckitt Benckiser