Olive Avenue Search Partners
Olive Avenue Search Partners is a retained executive search firm, recruiting in a number of functions and industries.
- “Large search firm” alumnae with exceptional executive recruitment, management assessment, and talent development capabilities.
- Comprehensive experience in a variety of industries.
- Proven ability to engage highest quality candidates.
- Excellent internal search database (Encore) and LinkedIn Recruiter Accounts for effective candidate outreach.
- Successful execution of management level through senior executive assignments.
- Highly regarded reputation for skillful, customized and devoted client service.
Hunt Scanlon Newswire Briefings
The wave of M&A activity among executive search firms continues. The latest deal: Acertitude has acquired Los Angeles-based Olive Avenue Search Partners. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Olive Avenue’s founders, Gwen Sabo and Joann Maciejewski, bring deep expertise in the development of research capabilities, training and development, and identifying and engaging top talent.
It’s easy to get comfortable in your career, especially when all is going well. But James G. Ward, an executive coach, corporate consultant, and author of ‘New Directions,’ a newly published guide to career management, said that could be a big mistake. Gone are the days when someone might spend decades perhaps even an entire career, at a single company. And if any lessons were learned in