Human Capital Group, Inc.
The Human Capital Group, Inc, was launched in 2000 with a mission to serve clients—attracting and acquiring the most qualified leaders in half-the-time and at a greater value than our industry peers. In order to sustain this mission, we also serve clients in their efforts to develop and retain leaders that seek to deliver lasting business results.
Our Mission – To serve!
Our Purpose – We exist to guide and support our client companies in delivering lasting business results by focusing on how they acquire, develop, invest in, and retain leaders. Our efforts are guided by a focused, thorough, efficient, and values-based approach to Retained Executive Search and Leadership Consulting.
The three key differentiators that separate the Human Capital Group from other Retained Executive Search firms.
- Speed – Finalists in 20 business day, guaranteed.
- Quality – One-year guarantee for each candidate hired.
- Value – 25% of first year’s total cash compensation. No administrative fees.
Results — Since our beginning in 2000, we have completed 800+ searches, and been blessed to serve many clients and to see our Mission in action by recognizing results such as:
- 99.7% success rate of presenting finalists within 20 business days
- 9 out of 10 of clients hire one of our top-5 finalists presented in 20 business days
- 98% stick rate of hires beyond 1 year
- 42% of all hires were diverse
- 90% “very satisfied” ranking by clients
- 35% savings rate for our clients over typical Executive Search fees
- 100% of our surveyed clients confirmed their intention of repeat business
- 2 out of 3 clients re-engage us within 12 months
Hunt Scanlon Newswire Briefings
The Human Capital Group has recruited David Bernard as senior vice president and chief information officer for Dean Foods. Steve Hayes, founder and senior partner, led the assignment. Mr. Bernard joins Dean Foods from PepsiCo, where he most recently served as a member of their global executive IT leadership team and led the global research and
Brentwood, TN-based The Human Capital Group, Inc. has placed Cris DeBord as vice president of talent and culture (CHRO) at West Virginia University. Steve Hayes, founder and senior partner at the Human Capital Group, led the search. Founded in 1867, WVU is a public university with a total enrollment of more than 29,000 students. Previously, Mr. DeBord was
Brentwood, TN-based The Human Capital Group, Inc. has joined Cornerstone International Group, a global network of executive search and leadership development specialists with 67 offices in 35 countries. The firm was welcomed at the Group’s annual global meeting held recently in Shanghai. Human Capital Group is led by its senior partner and founder Steve Hayes, who has more
Brentwood, TN-based The Human Capital Group, Inc. has placed Gary Langbo as president at Franke, overseeing the Kitchen Systems in North America. Mr. Langbo previously spent five years as vice president of retail, global commercial and consumer products at Underwriters Laboratories, in Northbrook, IL. Before that, he spent 15 years at Whirlpool Corporation where he served in various leadership