DAILY NEWSWIRE - TOP STORIES
DISCOVERING TOMORROW’S LEADERS
1. Why are hiring decisions fraught with more risk today?
2. Why has candidate assessment grown into one of the hottest fields in executive search?
3. What is the primary reason that search firms need assessment tools today?
4. What is the single most important attribute that an assessment tool can identify in a C-suite candidate?
5. When assessing candidates what is the most important factor to look at?
6. How are small and midsized search firms gaining access to assessment tools?
INDUSTRY MEDIA CENTER
Mark Oppenheimer, Managing Partner at Marlin Hawk, Discusses the Future of Executive Recruiting
Slowdown signals the completion of a generational change process, experts conclude, and halts a generational shift in business leadership that had been observed since the financial crisis. But succession planning has one glaring problem: women are not ascending to CEO jobs — instead, interim chief executives are filling the void. Let’s take a closer look.